💙 Chapter Fourty-nine💙

Author's pov

As soon as they entered the palace, Jungkook and Taehyung was met by a worried Jin.

"Why did you guys stay back? Did you get hurt?" Jin asked checking their body.

"Hyung we are fine, we just wanted to take care of Jungwon by ourselves." Taehyung explained making Jin sigh in relief. He knows they can take care of themselves but sometimes they are too careless.

"Jungkook are you fine?" Jin asked seeing Jungkook unresponsive

"Why wouldn't I be fine?" Jungkook asked passing a fake smile.

"Bu-""Hyung can you prepare dinner for us? I bet we are all hungry. Also we would have ours in our room. Let the maids send it up." Taehyung said cutting Jin off.

"Okay" Jin replied getting the signal.

"Let's go freshen up baby highness", Taehyung said and they left. Jin also left to prepare their dishes. The others were already in their various room cleaning themselves up because there was no way the ministers will allow them to capture them without a fight.

In Taekook's shared room

Taehyung guided Jungkook gently and made him sit on the bed before kneeling down in front of him.

"Are you okay, baby?" Taehyung asked knowing how softhearted Jungkook is, it might have been hard for him.

"I'm fine, Hyungie" Jungkook replied.

"Don't give me that crap, Jungkook. It's just me. You can tell me how you feel." Taehyung said cupping Jungkook' face and that was all it was for Jungkook to breakdown.

"I-i feel s-so b-bad. Even t-though he d-deserved it. A-and all t-this is new to me. I-it was m-my first time s-so I feel so o-overwhelmed" Jungkook explained and Taehyung got up from his kneeling position and sat on the bed by Jungkook' side before pulling him into a hug.

Feeling the warmth Jungkook snuggled closer to Taehyung's body.

"It's okay to feel that way. I know it's hard now but you will get used to it. Not like I am going to allow you do torturing again because it made you cry and I don't like tears in your eyes. But for now cry it out, he was your father even though he was a terrible one" Taehyung consoled and Jungkook just kept his head on the Taehyung chest listening to his heart beat. Taehyung himself had a hard time getting used to torturing people

"Are you listening, baby?" Taehyung asked

"Hmm" Jungkook hummed trying to calm himself and organise his thoughts.

They sat there in silence and Taehyung continued rubbing soothing circles on Jungkook's back. After sometime Jungkook calmed down and pulled back from the hug.

"Let's freshen up, Hyungie. I feel better now " Jungkook said and smiled a little.

"As you say your majesty" Taehyung teased before lifting Jungkook up in bridal style and went towards the bathroom.

"Yah, are we going to bath together?" Jungkook asked

"Of course" Taehyung replied and continued walking.

"There's no way I am taking a bath with you, you pervert you can't keep your hands to yourself." Jungkook said and wiggled to get out of Taehyung's hold.

"We are husbands baby, I have seen every part of you and plus I won't do anything without your permission. But if you still want I can go to the guest room and bath." Taehyung said and looked down sulking.

"Okay fine, we can bath together but no funny business"Jungkook said.

"Of course, I will only do it when my baby is back to his cheerful and non stressed state." Taehyung said and went inside the bathroom.

They soon finished freshening up. As soon as they came out they came out, they heard a knock on their door. Taehyung walked to the door and saw the maid standing there with a tray of food. He collected the food and dismissed her.

"See baby, Jin Hyung made your favourites" Taehyung exclaimed placing the food on the night stand.

"Really?" Jungkook asked excitedly

"Yeah, let's eat." Taehyung said and they both dug in and soon cleared the plate. After all they were really hungry after the long turn of events.

After eating, they called a maid to come and take the plate away.

Now they were lying on their bed cuddling each other.

"Hyungie" Jungkook called and Taehyung hummed.

"I love you so much" Jungkook said and pressed a kiss on Taehyung's forehead. Taehyung blushed at the gesture, he wasn't used to been pampered.

"Oh, Hyungie is blushing" Jungkook exclaimed dramatically making Tae almost roll his eyes. If it was another person then it would have been news but Jungkook has been making him blush since he came into his life.

"You are so dramatic." Taehyung said

"I know" Jungkook replied sassily.

"Whatever, let's just sleep". Taehyung said pulling Jungkook closer.

Soon Tae fell asleep but Jungkook was still awake. He slowly caressed Taehyung's sleeping face

You have loved and pampered me for such a long time.You even helped me love myself. You even believed me over all the evidence you got and gave me a chance to explain. You are too good for me Hyungie but I wouldn't let anyone else have you because of that. Because I am greedy for your love and I want it only for myself. So,just wait a little, I will pamper you so much after all this mess and actually work to gain your forgiveness for hiding things from you.Jungkook thought and smiled to himself before drifting off to sleep.

The next morning

They all were currently having breakfast silently till Yoongi spoke

"What are we going to do to the ministers we arrested?" Yoongi asked.

"Kill them" Taehyung replied nonchalantly but yelped when Jungkook hit his bicep hardly.

"How can you say that so casually?" Jungkook scolded and Taehyung shrugged. This is how he has spoke for almost his whole life so he saw no problem in it.

"Can't you give them another punishment?" Jungkook asked.

"Not really, whatever punishment we give them they can still cause havoc and I don't want that so it's better to get rid of them forever." Taehyung explained

"Wel you can banish them to the human world" Namjoon said

"I don't want to banish them I want them dead. They planned to hurt my baby.Death is the only befitting punishment for them" Taehyung explained

"Plus they are a danger to my citizens, so no I will not banish them, I am going to kill all of them." Taehyung said darkly making Jin scoff.

"Don't be stubborn, killing them will only drain your energy" Jin said

"You want me to send those despicable people to the human world. They might not harm me but they can harm the humans, I am not that selfish" Taehyung reasoned making them all nod at Taehyung's explanation. He was right after all.

"Finish fast so that we can call the citizens and inform them about the punishments given to the traitors." Taehyung replied and they all hummed and continued eating.

-----------------------------------------------------------

How was it?🥺

Please vote and comment if you liked this chapter.

A chapter filled with Taekook for you.😌

Take care and I love you all 💙💙.