💙 Chapter Thirty-two💙

Author's pov

Seven months later

By now it has been more than a year Jungkook and Taehyung met. Jungkook has been diligently learning every single day of these months and today was his final test before he is crowned King of Curreir Kingdom.

Currently, they are at the training ground to witness the final battle between Taehyung, the King of Brient Kingdom, and Jungkook,The future King of Curreir Kingdom. Even Dae and Hobi came but acted professional in front of the others but how long can they hide.

"Sweetheart, do you think you can defeat me?" Tae asked smiling smugly

"What makes you think I cannot?" Jungkook said cockily.

"Well, let's see what you have got darling." Tae said and drew his sword.

"Don't go easy on me, honey" Jungkook said and also drew his sword.

All this while the others were looking at them in pure amusement. Wow, if they knew this will be how interesting it was to see this fight, they would have organized this long back.

Both Jungkook looked straight into each others eyes waiting for the signal to attack. Soon Jimin shouted a start and left from the field and joined the others at the chairs placed at the side of the field.

After hearing the signal, as if on cue, Jungkook attacked first and Taehyung swerved the attack skillfully making Jungkook miss the hit.

Before Jungkook could attack again, Taehyung attacked him with his sword aiming at his chest which Jungkook blocked by clashing his sword with Tae and throwing Tae off. Tae stumbled but still stood his ground, his eyes wide in surprised.

"Are you surprised I can throw you off  now?" Jungkook asked with smirk.

Taehyung didn't reply and attacked Jungkook again this time with unbelievable speed. Before Jungkook could react he was on his knees with Taehyung's sword on his neck.

"Do you still want to blabber about how you can defeat me?" Taehyung asked this time but yelped in suprise when Jungkook elbowed him in the groin. Tae groaned in pain and his hold on the sword loosened making it fall from his hand.

Before Taehyung could grab his sword Jungkook kicked it away and placed his sword on Taehyung's neck.

"And Jungkook won." Jimin said excitedly happy that Jungkook defeated his brother.

"It's not fair, baby highness" Tae whined getting up dusting his clothes in the process.

"Everything is fair in love and war, honey" Jungkook replied but soon gasped when Taehyung pulled him closer by his waist.

He opened his mouth to speak but was silenced when Taehyung pulled him in a heated kiss. He quickly kissed back. Their lips moved messily against each other till Taehyung broke the kiss due to lack of oxygen.

Jungkook breathed heavily from the intense kiss. His face flushed red. Taehyung cooed and pecked his forehead lovingly.

"I am proud of you, baby" Taehyung said after a while his hands still resting on Jungkook's waist. Jungkook blushed furiously and looked down.

Taehyung chuckled and raised his chin to look at him. He looked at the tempting pink luscious lips and was about to kiss him again but flinched hearing  Jin's loud voice.

"You shameless kid, how many times do you want to kiss in front of us.?" Jin yelled.

"Ai, Hyung you spoiled the scene" Jimin whined snuggling into Yoongi's arm who patted his head lovingly.

For Dae, he was awestruck seeing his friend and twin brother kiss fiercely like that. He came out of his thoughts when Hoseok patted his shoulder.

"You need to get used to it they are always like this." Hoseok said and Dae nodded a little.

"I understand, we are same" Dae replied.

Yes, Dae and Hoseok had gotten back together a month ago after many dates and outings. But they haven't told the others yet.

"You think we should tell them?" Dae asked but Hoseok fiddled nervously with his fingers.

"I don't know, I am scared of their reaction." Hoseok replied.

"Don't worry I am sure they all love you and will be happy you. Anyway, whatever the reaction is I am here for you" Dae said and pecked Hoseok's head not knowing the rest are looking at them with curious eyes.

"You guys are together?" They heard Jungkook yelled startling Daeband Hoseok.

They both looked down seeing the others looking at them. But Hoseok flinched when Yoongi pulled him in a tight hug.

"Congratulations, comrade. You have finally gotten your love after many years. I am so happy for you" Yoongi said still hugging Hoseok. Hoseok smiled.amd hugged back.

"Woah, Hyung is no longer single. I thought you will remain single forever" Jimin said receiving a glare from Hoseok.

"Congratulations"Namjoon said to Dae making him pass a small smile.

"Baby Kim" Taehyung said excitedly and hugged Dae's neck making Dae scrunch his nose in disgust

"You ungrateful child, I hugged you and you scrunched up your face like this?" Taehyung asked

"For your information, we are the same age Hyung" Dae replied

"Baby Kim is all grown up, he now talks back. Well, congratulations baby brother" Tae said making Dae smile and hug him

"Thanks Hyung" Daehyung said

"Excuse me. Can't you guys see me?" Jungkook whined cutely

"Oh, Jungkookie. Come here" Dae said and pushed his brother away making Tae look at him betrayed.

"Congratulations, Hyung" Jungkook said to Dae who smiled and ruffled his hair.

"Thanks Kook" Dae replied.

"Now that Jungkook has passed his final test, his coronation will be organised soon" Tae said drawing their attention.

"Finally, I was becoming tired already" Dae said but shut up seeing Jungkook's glare.

"Oh so you want to separate me from my Hyungie" Jungkook said not liking the fact that he has to stay away from Taehyung if he gets crowned.

"I will visit you time to time before we figure out what to do" Tae said softly caressing Jungkook's face

"What don't you just Dae Hyung, keep it?" Jungkook said.

"It is yours, baby. You are supposed to take responsibility" Tae explained and Jungkook nodded with a pout.

Taehyung sighed and said"What about a celebration to mark your success?"

"Yes, yes Hyungie. Let's do it" Jungkook said excitedly and Taehyung smiled happy that he was able to divert Jungkook's mind.

"So let's all go inside and prepare." Jimin said and they all made their way into the house.

-----------------------------------------------------------

How was it?

Which couple is your favourite in this story?🤔

Please vote and comment if you liked this chapter.

Take care and I love y'all.💝🥺