💙 Chapter Twenty-seven💙

Author's pov

Currently they all are sitting in the hall of the palace holding in their laughter.

"Sorry, Kook" Dae apologised for the nth time not knowing what he did and yet again Jungkook ignored him.

"Kook~" Dae finally whined trying to get Jungkook's attention.

"Come on, Kook spare him" Tae decided to step in to help his brother.

"Ask him what he is apologising for." Kook said.

"Dae, what are you apologizing for?" Tae also asked smiling sheepishly making Dae look at him with a done expression.

"Please tell me Kook, I will do everything thing to make it up" Dae said and tried to hold Kook's hand which he swatted away.

"You hid so much from me Hyung. You told me you had no family hell I didn't even know you were a demon. I shared every single thing with you Hyung. Why didn't you tell me anything about you? I am so hurt Hyung" Jungkook finally spoke to Dae after hours of ignoring him.

"Please can you leave us alone for a while." Dae requested the others. They all nodded in understanding and left well except Tae.

"Hyung, aren't you leaving?" Dae asked his brother.

"I still don't trust you with Jungkook, baby Kim. What if you really had a crush on him and try to steal him from me?" Tae asked with all seriousness even though he was clearly being dramatic.

"Just for now, Hyungie. Please?" Jungkook softly spoke wanting to talk to Dae alone.

"Fine, baby highness" Tae said and left not before kissing Jungkook's forehead.

After Tae left, Jungkook turned to Dae and said"Explain"

"Kook, I am really sorry. If I had told you I was a demon would you still have been friends with me?" Dae asked and Jungkook nodded a yes.

"I would have still being your friend. Just say you didn't trust me enough." Jungkook said and pouted sadly.

"Kook, I trusted you enough but I was insecure. I didn't want to lose you. I wanted to tell you a lot of times but I couldn't, I didn't want you to be scared of me." Dae explained desperately.

"Fine but-" Jungkook started but paused making Dae's face pale.

"But?" Dae asked nervously

"You tried to kill Hyungie"Jungkook yelled and huffed startling Daehyung.

"Sorry, Kook I explained my self earlier." Dae said not realising he raised his voice a little.

"Oh, so now you are angry?" Jungkook asked crossing his arms on his chest whilst raising one of his eyebrows.

"I am not angry, Kook" Dae said rubbing his forehead in frustration. This bunny will definitely frustrate the hell out of him today.

"But you raised your voice" Jungkook said and cutely glared at him.

"It was a mistake,Kook. Sorry." Dae apologised.

"Okay, I forgive you but-" Jungkook paused and looked at Dae with a mischievous smile.

What is this boy planning in that little head? I am done for today. Dae thought waiting eagerly to see what Jungkook will say.

"Learn to trust people, Hyung. And get yourself a partner" Jungkook said his expression turning serious.

"What?" Dae asked thinking he didn't hear well.

"You heard what I said, Hyung" Jungkook sassed back.

"Get myself a partner? What a joke?" Dae said and burst out laughing