💙 Chapter Seventeen 💙

Author's pov

Taehyung and Jungkook are currently sleeping in Tae room. Jungkook was sleeping peacefully not knowing what Taehyung was going through in his sleep.

"You traitor I will kill you today." Tae said squeezing Jungkook neck tightly in the nightmare he is having currently.

"T-tae p-please b-believe m-me" Jungkook chocked out trying to free Tae's grip from his neck.

"No, I will kill you." Taehyung replied not releasing his grip on Jungkook's neck.Soon jungkook stopped breathing falling limp in his arms.

"No" Taehyung said jolting up from his sleep. Sweating badly and panting heavily due to the nightmare he had.

Due to the shout Jungkook woke up abruptly and saw his Hyung in a distressed state. He hurriedly embraced him in his arms.

"I will hurt him" Taehyung mumbled panicking. Breathing becoming difficult for him.

"Shh, it's okay Hyungie." Jungkook said caressing his head softly but Tae was no where near calming down.

"I will hurt him" Taehyung mumbled continuously unaware of his surroundings.

"No you will not. Please breathe Hyungie" Jungkook replied trying his possible best to calm Tae down.

"I will kill him. He needs to stay away from me" Taehyung continued blabbering which Jungkook paid no heed to because all he wanted was his Hyungie to calm down.

"That's a lie Hyungie, you will not kill him" Jungkook added not knowing the him was he himself.He was almost in tears seeing his Hyungie like this. His heart hurt.

"Breathe with me Hyungie,hm. Follow my breathe" Jungkook said and started slowly guiding Taehyung to stop his panic attack.

Soon Taehyung calmed down and slept off. Jungkook looked at him sadly and got up to the bathroom.

As, soon as he entered the bathroom he looke at his reflection in the mirror and sighed.

I might been through shits but Hyungie's seems to be worse. I really want to take his pain away but he hasn't shared it with me yet. I promise I will stick to the end whatever it is you are hiding. He thought sadly but nevertheless took a wet towel to wipe Tae's face and body to get rid of the sweat.

This wasn't the first time his Hyungie woke up like this. It was even one of the reasons he insisted on staying in Tae's room. He knows those nightmares were not normal because they were too frequent and he believed it had something to do with Taehyung rejecting him initially. But Tae always pretended nothing happened the next day at least that is what Jungkook thought. It never occured to him that maybe his Hyungie doesn't even remember.

After cleaning Tae, Jungkook put the towel aside and cuddle up to Taehyung drifting off to sleep once again.

The next morning

Taehyung and Jungkook are at the dining table eating breakfast with the others.

"Kook, why don't we go on a double date today." Jimin asked excitedly.

"No" Taehyung replied even before Jungkook could open his mouth.

"Why?" Jimin asked more like whined to his brother.

"Because I don't want you to be snooping in our affairs." Taehyung replied and went back to eating the food. Jungkook watch the scene unfold in amusement because this sibling pair always had something to bicker about.

"I promise I won't peek into your affairs Hyungie." Jimin replied making Taehyung scoff.

"As if I don't know you. You only want to know what is happening in our relationship" Taehyung replied. Jimin opened his mouth to reply but was cut off.

"Hyungie, let's just go" Jungkook said

"No" Taehyung said and look away not wanting to melt at the sight.

"But Hyungie" Jungkook whined and Taehyung made the mistake of looking at him, then and there he melted into a puddle.

"Fine but we are not going out for too long" Taehyung replied making the others whisper whipped culture seeing how easily Taehyung agreed with Jungkook.

Soon they finished their dinner and went to their respective offices. Jungkook followed Tae from behind wanting to enquire something from him.

In Tae's office

"Hyungie, is there something you need to tell me?" Jungkook asked out of nowhere.

"Huh?" Taehyung asked not hearing what Jungkook said.

"Are you hiding something from me?" Jungkook asked again.

"No, what made you think that?" Taehyung replied but Jungkook didn't miss the flash of an unknown emotion in his eyes.

"It's just a random thought" Jungkook replied not wanting to push Taehyung too much because he thinks it might be a sensitive topic for Taehyung.

"Okay" Taehyung replied not convinced by Jungkook's answer but he shrugged it off and concentrated on his work.

"Hyungie, when are we going on the date?" Jungkook asked trying to clear the tense atmosphere.

"After you finish your daily training." Taehyung replied looking up to see Jungkook pouting.

"Now what is it baby angel?" Taehyung asked and Jungkook blushed at the new nickname.

"I don't want to go for training anymore. I am now good at fighting." Jungkook replied his cheeks still dusted with pink.

"Petal, you have to improve. I know you are good but don't you want to become the best?" Taehyung asked casually dropping another nickname.

"Stop attacking me like that." Jungkook exclaimed shocking Taehyung.

"What are you taking about angel?" Taehyung asked.

"This. The nicknames you are giving me makes my poor heart flutter too much." Jungkook explained by now all his ears were red.

"Aww, so my baby highness is shy" Taehyung said and reached out to pinch Jungkook's cheeks but Jungkook swatted his hands away.

"See, you are teasing me" Jungkook said pouting heavily.

"But you are the k-" Taehyung started but didn't finish when Jungkook got up and stomped out of the office. He chuckled lightly shaking his head a bit at his cute baby and went back to his work.

Meanwhile with Jungkook

"Meanie Hyungie, always teasing me." Jungkook said and continued stomping towards the training ground. He went in and saw Jimin waiting for him patiently.

"What got you so angry?" Jimin asked

"Your Hyung, he is always teasing me." Jungkook replied

"Don't mind him. That's how he is. Come let's train fast so that we can go on our date." Jimin said making Jungkook completely forget his anger.

Meanwhile in Curreir Kingdom

"Have you sent the letter?" Jungwon asked one of his messengers.

"Yes I have, I believe they will give a feedback soon" the messenger replied. Jungwon nodded and dismissed him.

"I can't wait for this banquet" Jungwon said with a smug smile.

I can't also wait to punish you for your deeds. The unknown man thought.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the late update. School has reopened so I am kind of busy.😔

I hope you like it. Please vote and comment if you liked this chapter.

Take care I love you all🥰.