💙 Chapter Twenty-two💙

Author's pov

By the time Tae finished narrating his past everyone was in tears as for Dae he sat there with a blank face tears streaming down his cheeks trying to process everything Tae just said.

"Hyung"Dae mumbled after sometime.

"Yes,baby Kim. Come here" Tae replied opening his arms.

Dae dived into his brother's arms. Feeling the warmth in the hug, Dae burst into tears. He clutched tightly on Tae's chest crying loudly. Tae slowly patted his back hugging him tighter as if he was afraid he will leave again.

The others stood there, their hearts breaking seeing the brothers cry in each others arms like this. Namjoon signalled them to leave them alone for a while. All of them walked out with a heavy heart but their expression soon changed when Namjoon said something.

"Let's look for that bastard." Namjoon said

"Who?" Yoongi asked confused

"Jeon Jungwon of course"Namjoon replied making the others smirk. For Jungkook he had a neutral facial expression.

Back to Kim brothers

"I am so sorry Hyung" Dae apologised sobbing harder

"You went through so much because of me. I am so sorry. You can punish me all you like" Dae said feeling guilty he made his Hyung suffer. Hell he even tried to kill him.

"Look at me"Tae said but Dae shook his head and snuggled more into his twin's chest.

"Look at me Kim Daehyung" Tae said in his deep voice. Daehyung quickly looked at Taehyung tears threatening to fall out.

"Look at this big baby. Weren't you the one acting all tough out there" Taehyung said joking lightly but that only made more tears spill out of Dae's eyes. Taehyung panicked and pulled him closer shushing him.

"S-sorry,Hyung for t-trying to k-kill you. I didn't know. I am so sorry." Dae started apologising all over again his heart clenching at the thought of killing his innocent brother.

"It's okay. Don't cry. See I am fine" Tae said trying to console him.

"Still" Dae said and sniffled.

"Dae look. All that is in the past. Please don't let it worry you. You are now here right? So let's make new memories together okay?" Tae said.

"Okay" Dae mumbled out still beating himself up. Of course he can't just forgive himself easily like that but with time he will let go.

"Such a good boy you are,baby Kim" Taehyung said teasingly.

"Yah, don't call me that. I am a grown man now,okay?" Dae retorted pouting lightly.

"But I called you that previously. Why are you reacting now?" Tae replied with a teasing smile.

"I didn't hear you. So stop now." Dae said.

"Baby Kim" Tae said but pressed his lips into a thin line seeing Dae glare at him, he knows he shouldn't tease him too much. This guy can literally kill him.

"Okay, I won't call you that again." Tae replied making Dae smile. Tae smiled too. Never in these 1000 years did he think he will meet Dae again. He is just happy to have his brother on his arms again what happened in the past should stay in the past. They will try to move on.

Silence prevailed for sometime till Tae spoke up.

"By the way, how do you know my baby highness?" Tae asked realising Dae called Jungkook by his name.

"Your baby highness? Who is that?" Dae asked confused as to who Tae is talking about.

"Sorry, Jungkook" Tae said and Dae made an O face.

"He is my friend"Dae replied.

"Wow, you never really made friends but what can I say my bunny is too likeable" Tae said clearly whipped.

Dae frowned and asked"Are you guys together or what?"

"Yes" Tae said and blushes realising he was too obvious.

"Yah, what are you doing with that kid?" Dae asked surprised by Tae's answer.

"Kid? He is 1005 years old" Tae said and scoffed at his brother's dramatic reaction.

"I literally watched him grow. So he is still a kid"Dae said

"Why were you friends with a kid then?" Tae asked raising his eyebrow.

"You are unbelievable"Dae said not knowing how to answer Tae's question. Tae grinned at that.

"Now tell me how did you meet Jungkook?" Tae asked

"I met him when I went to Curreir Kingdom for the first time. He was just a baby then." Dae said smiling remembering baby Jungkook.

"Hey, what's with that smile? Don't tell me you have a crush on my bu-" Tae started but Dae covered his brother's mouth preventing him from saying that absurd statement.

"He is like my brother. If I had liked him you wouldn't even have a chance to be with him." Dae snickered.

"Okay, then continue" Tae said making Dae roll his eyes at his jealous brother.

"So, we became friends. We met daily and since I didn't use my wings no one knew I was a demon. So I pretty much lived as an angel." Dae explained.

"We've been friends from over 1000 years." Dae added.

"Okay, so bunny is your brother in law now okay?" Tae said after Dae finished his statement.

"Whatever"Dae said and rolled his eyes.

"So, how come you and Jungwon were working together?"Tae asked

"You know, Jungwon was bad father. He hurt Jungkook a lot but since he was a king I couldn't just kill him,So I made a deal with him" Dae explained.

"What deal?"Tae asked

"I helped him in rebelling against you to get Jungkook in exchange. Since, I already wanted to seek my revenge on you I felt like it was a win-win situation. So I agreed. Unfortunately the rebellion failed and you took Jungkook in exchange for Jungwon's life." Dae explained

"Oh, but what were you doing in the banquet?" Tae asked curious wanting to know everything his brother was about.

"I was the one who suggested the idea so that I will be able to take Jungkook back. I assumed you were mistreating him." Dae finished but Tae didn't give any reaction.

"Sorry, Hyung " Dae apologised again but received a smack on the back of his head.

"Stop apologising. I am not mad. I understand" Tae said and paused before he added baby Kim and laughed out loud went Dae started playfully hitting him.

They froze on their place when the others barged into the room.

"I see that you guys are good now but we can't find Jungwon" Namjoon said.

Dae got up from the bed and said.

"I know where he is let's go"

They all followed him to where Jungwon could be found.

-----------------------------------------------------------
How was the chapter?

So who is your favourite character so far?🤔

I hope you like it. Please vote and comment if you liked this chapter.

Take care and See you and the next chapter.😊