3. What the fuck do you mean you can't have sex, Isadora?

We arrived at the mansion, the grand gates opened for us as we drove up the winding driveway

We arrived at the mansion, the grand gates opened for us as we drove up the winding driveway. I couldn't help but feel a sense of pain mixed with anger as we pulled up to the front entrance. The mansion was exquisitely designed, every detail oozing luxury and elegance.

Too bad, that despite how beautiful the mansion was, the owner was awful, and probably the actions behind the walls of the mansion was terrible  as he was too.

The chauffer and awaiting maid quickly got the door for us, eagerly helping me with my bags. I silently followed beside Paulo, my eyes wandering over the black exterior of the mansion. It was a stark contrast to the greenery surrounding it.

As we stepped inside, my breath caught in my throat. The foyer was stunning, with marble floors and pillars adorned with intricate designs. A grand chandelier hung from the high ceiling, giving off a soft glow that added to the eerie atmosphere.

"Welcome to my humble abode mi amorè" he spread his hands with a corny smile. I looked around the large living room and I fought the urge to roll my eyes.

Welcome to my humble abode, he had said. But to me, it was nothing but a gilded cage, and I was determined to find a way out.

"This is your place now, Isadora," he continued, gesturing towards the house. "And you want to know what happens here." His lust-filled eyes roamed over my face and I felt a shiver go down my spine. I wanted nothing more than to stab him repeatedly.

But instead of showing my distaste, I remained silent.

"I see you don't have any manners," he chuckled darkly. "We'll have to work on that."

I resisted the urge to slap him, knowing that it would only make things worse for me.

'The room is ready, sir," one of the maids reported fearfully, keeping her head down.

"That's great," he said, his tone dripping with excitement. "It's time to spend the day with the newly wedded bride. And make sure no one disturbs us, especially Amanda." He spat out the name with disgust before grabbing my wrist and pulling me up the grand staircase.

I followed him down a long hallway, the walls lined with paintings of somber-looking individuals. I couldn't shake off the feeling that their eyes were following me, even as we approached the room where I would be staying.

The door opened to reveal a lavish bedroom, one that could only be described as opulent. A king-sized bed with a canopy draped over it took center stage, with plush throw pillows scattered on top. The walls were a warm beige color, adorned with ornate gold designs, while the furniture was a rich olive green.

But despite the luxurious furnishings, there was an underlying sense of darkness in the room. The shadows seemed to linger in every corner, watching my every move. The large bay windows offered a view of the sprawling grounds, but even the sunshine that spilled in couldn't chase away the feeling of unease.