9. Club and vodka.

⚠️ mild sexual content

I spent the rest of the day lost in my own thoughts, my mind continuously wandering to Alvaro

I spent the rest of the day lost in my own thoughts, my mind continuously wandering to Alvaro. Each thought of him sent a delicious shiver down my spine. I couldn't get enough of him, his touch, his voice, his scent. I wanted him so badly that I could barely focus on anything else.

My arousal was evident in the wetness between my legs, soaking through my panties. Lost in my horniness, I began to trail my fingers down my body, ready to satisfy my desires when a text interrupted me.

I let out a frustrated groan and grabbed my phone from the nightstand, annoyed at the interruption.

'Hey Issa, I'm back in the country. Meet me at our usual spot, we need to catch up,' the text read. A wide smile appeared on my face and I felt a sudden surge of ease wash over me. Finally, there was someone I could talk to. But how would I be able to sneak out without Pablo finding out about my whereabouts?

A thought suddenly popped into my mind. Leah. She could help me. Plus, with Alvaro in town, we would have the freedom to do whatever we wanted.

I quickly got up from the bed and looked at the sky, realizing that the sun was setting and it was getting dark outside.

I went to my wardrobe and pulled out a black seductive dress along with a pair of heels. I was determined to make the most of this opportunity with Ethan.

Suddenly, I heard someone fumbling with the door. My heart raced, as the reality of Pablo arrival played in front of me. Before I could get caught, I threw the outfit back into the wardrobe and tried to look nonchalant as Pablo walked in.

His eyes looked at me suspiciously, probably because it was the first time I had smiled at him. "What's going on?" he asked, crossing his arms and glaring at me.

I shook my head. "Nothing, I was searching for an outfit." He raised an eyebrow, clearly not buying my excuse.

"An outfit for what?" he asked, his eyes narrowing in suspicion.

"It was a gift from my mother, I just wanted to make sure I still had it," I replied, trying to sound as casual as possible.

Pablo's suspicious eyes didn't leave mine for a while.

"I hope you're telling the truth, Isadora," he said with a warning tone. "By the way, how was your lesson with Alvaro?'

I couldn't help but smirk at the thought of how good it was.

"It was good," I replied, trying to hide my excitement.

"That's great to know," he said, a hint of a smile on his face. "I hope you learned something, because in a week, you'll be taking a test. And if you fail, you know what that means."

I rolled my eyes and scoffed in disbelief. He's sick if he thinks I'd take a goddamn test. And I'll make sure Alvaro doesn't agree with him.