20. Thank you for spending time with me, Issa

�🔞�

Since I had nothing to do and I didn't want to keep wallowing in the possibility of what Amanda had said earlier, I left my room to the kitchen

Since I had nothing to do and I didn't want to keep wallowing in the possibility of what Amanda had said earlier, I left my room to the kitchen. I dismissed the chef and took over, finding comfort in the familiar art of cooking.

My focus was broken when I felt an arm around my waist. My body stiffened at first, but as soon as I recognized the scent, I relaxed into his touch and a smile pulled up on my lips.

"Al...Alvaro, someone might walk in," I tried to push him away, but he kept still. His hands slowly making their way into my shorts while his lips left kisses down my neck.

"Well, that's a free show for them, right?" he whispered, his breath warm against my skin. I couldn't deny the pleasure I felt from his touch.

"I'm so mad at you, Tesoro," he said, using the nickname he had given me. I shut my eyes and breathed in the exhilarating feeling of his touch.

"W-why?' I asked, my voice trembling with desire.

"I hate the fact that you're married to my father," Alvaro whispered, his lips brushing against my ear.

"Tell me, why did you agree to it?" I knew he was teasing me, trying to distract me, and get me to tell him everything, but i couldn't, at least not now, because I wasn't sure of the real reason Pablo married me.

He kept teasing me, his lips moving down to my collarbone. His fingers were now rubbing slowly on my clit, sending shivers down my spine.

"Oh...my...yeahhh," I moaned out, my eyes rolling to the back of my head. The pleasure was almost unbearable, and I could feel myself getting closer to the edge.

"I...I didn't accept... I...but it doesn't matter, Alvaro. You don't seem to be the type that cares about that, b-besides, w-we've been seeing each other for a while now," I managed to say between gasps and moans.

He let out a chuckle next to my neck, the resonance of his voice causing a tingling sensation along my back.

"I want you all to myself, Isadora. I hate being away from you with the thoughts of Pablo getting to touch what's mine, having you scream his name, getting to see your glorious possessions...it drives me mad, Tesoro," he said, his voice husky with desire. He then slid his finger inside me, and I released a short train of moans.

As he continued to touch me, I sighed and moan in pleasure. The kitchen was filled with the sweet aroma of the food I was cooking, but the real heat in the room came from our passion.

"You're mine isadora, all mine." he whispered before pushing me over the edge, making me cry out his name in ecstasy. He spun me around so I could face him, a mischievous grin on his face, as he licked my juices off his fingers

"Turn around," his voice husky and seductive.

Without any hesitation, I obeyed. My elbows rested on the counter while he got down behind me. He spread my legs apart and the moment I felt his tongue on my sensitive nub, an exhilarating gasp escaped my lips.