19. So, you mean to tell me that you spent the night there?'

🔞🔞🔞⚠️

"Mhm... yhh." I moaned as I felt him thrusting inside me from behind. My whole world was spinning, my body consumed by the pleasure he was giving me. With my back arched and hips eagerly pressing against him, my desire for more intensified.

His hands trailed from my hips up to my breasts, teasing my nipples. As he nibbled on my ear, he increased his pace, driving me closer to the edge.

"A...Alvaro, I... I'm..." I couldn't form a coherent sentence as I felt my body tremble and shake, waves of pleasure crashing over me like a broken tap.

Alvaro didn't stop, he kept thrusting until he reached his own climax. He pulled away and turned me around to face him.

"You're so beautiful, Isadora." He whispered, his sincerity shining in his eyes. I was flabbergasted for a moment, then my heart warmed at his compliment. I blushed, feeling vulnerable under his gaze.

I gazed into his eyes, specifically the green one, which typically emanate a sense of warmth, tranquility, and lack of emotion, while his blue eye was intense, akin to a destructive tsunami.

"T...thank you." I stuttered, feeling shy as his eyes roamed over my naked body.

"You don't have to hide it, Issa. It's all mine now." He whispered, placing soft kisses on my chest.

Just as we were getting lost in each other again, his phone rang, interrupting our intimate moment. After he finished his call, he turned to me with a serious expression.

"You need to leave before your psycho husband figures it out." He said, his face suddenly serious. Reality hit me like a ton of bricks and the happiness I felt moments ago was replaced with dread as I remembered the monster I was married to.

I loved my time with Alvaro. Whenever I was with him, the world felt normal, and I felt at peace. It was like I was in a world of euphoria, and I didn't want to leave.

But I couldn't stay, I had to go back to my miserable reality Alvaro noticed the change in my expression, He noticed my expression but for some reason he chose not to ask anything which I did appreciate his intelligence but at the same i wish he did ask, so he can save me from his monstrous father.

He held my hand and led me to the bathroom, where we cleaned up and got dressed. As we were about to leave his bedroom, he pulled me in for one last kiss before we parted ways.

 As we were about to leave his bedroom, he pulled me in for one last kiss before we parted ways