10. Explore

⚠️ sexual content ahead

"Cazzo, ho dimenticato di chiudere a chiave la porta"(Fuck, I forgot to lock the door) she murmured, her cheeks flushing red

I just smirked and strolled over to the bed, "Well, it's a good thing. At least you don't have all the fun to yourself," I joked, my drunken state making me bolder than ever.

Her eyes were filled with surprise as she looked at me. "Y..you speak Italian?" she asked, shocked.

I nodded with a sly smile and clumsily fell onto the bed, beside her. She closed her legs and stood up, heading towards the door. She locked it before turning to face me, her desire evident in her eyes.

"So, that's why you were staring, huh? You're attracted to women," I pointed out with a sly smile.

She smirked and nodded, coming closer to me.

"You've figured me out. You're pretty and from what I can see, you have an amazing body." She glanced at me with desire burning in her eyes as she explored every inch of my physique.

I chuckled at her compliment, feeling sexually active and wild in my drunken state.

"Why waste our chances then? Let's have some fun," I suggested, my fingers reaching out to touch her bare thigh.

"Are you into women?" she asked, wanting to confirm what she had picked up on. I smirked and shook my head

"Nope," I said, popping the 'p' sound for emphasis.

"But a night of exploration and fun wouldn't hurt."

A mischievous smile spread across her lips as she walked towards the bed.

"You're drunk," she pointed out, knowing that alcohol can make people do things they wouldn't normally do.

I couldn't contain my chuckle. "I'm drunk, but I know what I'm doing. And that's fucking a gorgeous woman like you," I slurred, my words not completely coherent but the intention was clear.

Her legs jerked a bit at my words, and I could see the evidence of her wetness on her creamy thighs. She was clearly turned on by my straightforwardness.

"So, what's your name?" I asked.

"Valentina," she replied, crawling onto the bed next to me. "And you are?"

"Isadora," I answered, getting lost in her hazel eyes.

Valentina leaned in and kissed me, her hands roaming over my body. I couldn't resist her touch and soon i was fully naked.

We moved together in perfect sync, passion and desire consuming us both. I had never thought about doing it with a woman before, but with Valentina, it felt natural and effortless. Maybe because i was not fully in my senses, whatever it was, I was enjoying it.