7. Mystical

For the first time since I stepped foot in this mansion, I heard noises coming from the dining room

For the first time since I stepped foot in this mansion, I heard noises coming from the dining room. It was a strange sound, one that I never expected to hear in this quiet and seemingly deserted place. But I knew exactly what it meant; Alvaro was here.

My heart raced with anticipation as I quickened my pace towards the source of the noise. Finally, I was going to see Pablo's other son. I couldn't wait to meet him and find out more about the elusive Alvaro.

When I reached the dining room, I was met with a broad, defined and muscular back. Amanda, was clinging onto him tightly while she sobbed uncontrollably. I could see that Alvaro was trying to comfort her, his strong arms wrapped around her protectively.

Pablo was nowhere to be seen, which was a good thing. I didn't want to have to deal with his irritating presence.

Leah and Gabriele, were also in the room, holding two shopping bags in their hands. Undoubtedly, they had received gifts from Alvaro, who had just arrived.

A smile crept up my lips at the thought of his sweet actions. As if sensing my presence, Amanda pulled away from Alvaro and he turned around.

My breath caught in my throat as I laid my eyes on him for the first time. He was.... Beautiful

His mysterious eyes, a combination of blue and green, were like nothing I had ever seen before. Staring into them was like getting lost in an enchanted forest, with a beautiful waterfall cascading in the background. He was simply unreal.

His face was flawlessly sculpted, his neatly buzzed hair cut accentuated his sharp, masculine features. His brows were naturally arched, giving him a perpetually intense look. And those mystifying eyes, they seemed to hold all the secrets and charms of the world.

He had a stud on each ear, and a necklace resting on his chest, giving him a laid-back, yet undeniably sexy vibe. As my eyes wandered down his body, I couldn't help but notice his muscles bulging out of the black satin shirt he was wearing. A sudden rush of wetness flooded my panties, It was a sight that made my breath hitch and my body tingle with desire.

His gaze was fixed on me, and I could feel his piercing eyes boring into mine. It was a dangerous game, because the longer I stared, the more my arousal heightened. He was a temptation I wasn't sure I would resist.

He was... breathtaking. And as I stood there, unable to move or speak, I knew that Alvaro was going to change everything. He was going to turn this quiet mansion into a place of passion, secrets, and danger, and I couldn't wait to be a part of whatever he brings in here.

"Who's she, mama?" My heart skipped a beat as I heard those words come out of his mouth.

When I thought his physical look was everything, his voice had to make me squirt on my panty.

His voice was captivating. It was deep and smooth, like chocolate, and it could make me weak in the knees with just a few words. It had the power to command attention and send shivers down one's spine. It was calming authoritative, dominating and arousing.