8. N..no, I don't want to be punished

I woke up early in the morning to the warm glow of the 6am sun casting through my bedroom window

I woke up early in the morning to the warm glow of the 6am sun casting through my bedroom window. I laid on the bed for a while staring at the sun then suddenly my mind recalled a certain unique eyes.

"I'll see you tomorrow, Angél, 10am sharp. I don't joke with my time. If you waste it by a second, I won't be held accountable for what I'd do to you," his words echoed in my mind louder than any alarm could. Immediately, I felt my body being lifted up and out of the bed.

Without wasting any time, I rushed into the bathroom and turned on the tap to fill the tub. While the water was getting warm, I brushed my teeth and treated my tired face with some refreshing skincare. I then added some of my favorite lavender body wash to the tub and grabbed my shampoo, which filled the bathroom with a calming aroma.

After finishing my bath, I dried off my body and hair and picked out a yellow long sleeve dress that showed off my curves. I styled my hair in a neat bun and added a touch of lip gloss and perfume. Satisfied with my appearance, I smiled at my reflection and left the room.

Pablo had not stayed over the night. I assume he stayed out at a hotel, probably banging a hottie. I rolled my eyes at the thought and made my way to the kitchen.

I made myself a hot cup of latte and helped the maids make breakfast, all the while glancing at the clock every second. Finally, when it read '9:55,' I grabbed my phone and notebook from the dining table and headed upstairs.

One of the maids, Bettina, who I had become acquainted with, led me to his office. The hallway leading to it was exclusively for him, with his room and his office occupying the entire floor.

My footsteps echoed through the silent hallway, the cold and dark interior sent shivers down my spine. Despite the fact that it was daytime, the heavy curtains prevented much light from streaming in.

I stood in front of his office door, his golden nameplate glimmering under the dim light. Holding my breath, I knocked on the door.

A deep, authoritative voice called out for me to enter. With a deep breath, I opened the door and walked into his office.

Inside the room was filled with leather chairs, a large wooden desk, and bookshelves filled with thick, intimidating volumes. I was greeted by the soothing aroma of a carefully selected fragrances, wafting through the air and filling the room with a sense of calm and relaxation.

The scent was like a gentle whisper, creating an enchanting atmosphere that enhanced my focus, but it'd be difficult to focus because it scented so much like him.

The lighting in this office was intentionally dim, with soft, warm lights strategically placed to create a cozy and intimate setting. The walls are painted in deep, rich colors; charcoal gray and pale lavender, adding to the overall sense of sophistication and elegance.

The furniture in this office was carefully chosen to complement the dark and cool aesthetic. The desk was made of polished ebony wood, with a smooth surface that reflects the soft glow of the dim lighting.