17. Shut the door, Isadora

⚠️🔞

The sun was setting over the skyline, painting the sky with a warm orange glow

The sun was setting over the skyline, painting the sky with a warm orange glow. The gentle breeze carried the faint smell of roses, creating an atmosphere of quiet serenity. I stood on the balcony of our sprawling mansion, lost in my thoughts.

As I was focused on the canvas, my mind was transported to a place of peace and serenity.

I had been painting for hours, completely engrossed in my canvas. My strokes were filled with passion and emotion, each one a reflection of my deepest desires. As the sky transitioned from orange to a deep shade of purple, I put down my paintbrush and stretched my tired muscles.

I had been in this room balcony for hours, completely engrossed in my painting. The beautiful sky above me, with its hues of orange, pink, and purple, acted as my inspiration. I couldn't help but admire the way the clouds moved slowly, almost as if dancing to an ethereal tune.

A soft sigh escaped my lips as I finally finished my painting. I stretched my tired muscles and took a step back to admire my work. It was then that I saw it- a picture of a couple, lost in each other's embrace. I gasped in shock, as I realized that the couple in the painting was none other than myself and Alvaro.

The picture of the two naked bodies entwined was painted in a fiery embrace. It was a detailed painted art of us, intimate and nude, with every stroke expressing our raw and intense desire for each other.

As I stood there, mesmerized by the painting before me, I felt a presence behind me. I swallowed hard, hoping it wasn't Pablo because if he recognizes the image, I'd be dead.

My racing heart became calm when I sensed the familiar fragrance of Alvaro. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me close, placing a soft kiss on my neck causing me to lose my mind for a moment.

"So this is what you think about, hmm?" His deep voice broke the silence, and I felt his breath tickling my neck.

I turned to face him, my heart racing as I took in his close proximity. My eyes immediately fell his toned body that was visible through the light material of his shirt.

"I..it's not what you...." I stuttered.

"What I think?" he completed with a smug look.
His hand reached out and brushed a strand of hair from my face.

"It's not about my thoughts Tesoro. It's clear that, that's what goes through your mind." His Italian accent made my heart skip a beat.

I clenched my fingers into his chest, trying to push him away. "Alvaro... your dad may walk in..." I whispered, my voice trembling with fear of getting caught.

"Well.... That'll be great then." He had a mischievous smile on his face as he pressed his lips against mine.

My fingers tangled in his dark hair as he pulled me closer, his hands exploring every inch of my body with such possessiveness, making my skin tingle with anticipation.