Arohi's emotional outburst

[Downstairs]
Abhimanyu -shouted what the hell you think of yourself?
Where do you want to take roohi with you?
Arohi -what happened
Abhimanyu -Dont act smart here everybody knows who you are and all things you did in the past ,just the difference is sooner you used to be what so ever on face but now you are dragging your daughter into this actually not into taking her away from us.If you were not happy with akshara and my wedding news you could have confronted but no you instead used Roohi as your weapon .
"Like Arohi the more dangerous version''
(The whole family gathered around them)
Arohi -shut up ,Are you out of your mind ?
Everyone questioned what was going
Abhimanyu -Your Arohi is shifting to Mumbai with Roohi  without even discussing once
Manjari -Yes i remember Roohi was saying something like that .
Is he right Arohi Manjari asked
Arohi-yes, I am going and I have already discussed with Mahima mam and Anand sir and was going to tell you guys too .but considered telling Roohi first so she didn't think that she was forced .
Abhimanyu -"going to tell" you should have asked us discussed with us we are her family.
Don't forget Neil was about to divorce you but didn't because of Roohi . Even if he was alive today he must have regretted his decision of marrying you.

These words were enough to make Arohi's eyes fill with tears
Meanwhile Manish Goenka entered Birla house saying -Nor Sirat and kartik would be happy seeing you like this . I thought you changed Arohi but you didn't afterall you are daughter of shikhawat's
Abhimanyu -How you came to know that she is going Badepapa 
Manish G- Kairav told me (yes the message was delivered to Kairav)
Then Manish continued to scold Arohi saying first your  Nani deviated you that we (Goenka) are your enemy and you believed her without a second thought

Arohi- ( confronted with tears in her eyes) so you should have proved me wrong na bade papa . Yes , maybe she planted the seedling  but you and your actions made that seed grow bigger and converted into tree .
( 𝒎𝒆𝒂𝒏𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒍𝒆 𝒌𝒂𝒊𝒓𝒂𝒗 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒂𝒌𝒔𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒂 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒅 𝒃𝒊𝒓𝒍𝒂 𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝒂𝒔 𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒊𝒔𝒉 𝒓𝒂𝒏 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒈𝒐𝒆𝒏𝒌𝒂 𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝒊𝒏 𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒓)
When should I forget, whatever she said Badepapa
when i used to see my mother loving Akshara more so that you guys don't taunt her for being step mother or when i used to see her struggling to be a good daughter in law to avoid her unwanted Comparison with naira maa. Or when I used to see Akshara getting more attention, and was loved more then me .
Still I knew this was my family and maybe i was just thinking too much but every time you used to prove me wrong

Whenever I needed you, you weren't there
Remember when my wedding with Abhimanyu broke I needed somebody i know i didn't loved Abhimanyu still it is a very big thing for a girl if she has to return to her house in wedding lahenga her plans for married life and all just gets shattered ,support is still secondary none even considered Arohi could be hurt too.

Or,when I got suspended from hospital it was my mistake and I know but still I was expecting some comforting words at least from my family who have seen me working hard studying, going to night shifts and all but no one did so and even doubted my skills , education and my years of practice . At least you could have said something you knew how passionate I was and how much I gave to it.
  Even next day you were celebrating akshara's decision to start her music carrier .
  In short "Jab jab mujhe aapki jarurat thi aap nahi they mere liye "

And today you proved that whatever i was thinking was all right as you declared I am daughter of shikhawat's and yes of course i am and I am proud that i am daughter of Sirat marikom Shikhawat

When no one cares about us why do I  care without any explanation I repeat mai aur roohi Mumbai jaenge

Aarohi started going upstairs when Abhimanyu shouted "baat abhi khatam nahi Hui hai "
Then Arohi roared" meri taraf se ho chuki hai "

(𝑵𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒎 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒊𝒔𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒓𝒐𝒐𝒉𝒊 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒔𝒆𝒆𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒑𝒂𝒔𝒔𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒖𝒑𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒊𝒓𝒔 𝒘𝒉𝒐 𝒎𝒂𝒚 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒂𝒏𝒚𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒔𝒂𝒘 𝒕𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒔 𝒊𝒏 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒎𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒌𝒏𝒆𝒘 𝒊𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒉𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒘𝒉𝒐 𝒓𝒂𝒏 𝒕𝒐 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒓𝒐𝒐𝒎 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒑𝒓𝒆𝒕𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒔𝒍𝒆𝒆𝒑 𝒔𝒆𝒆𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒎𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒖𝒑𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒊𝒓𝒔)