Shivansh's proposal

In the first scene we see all of these 3 sitting on the edge of a cliff and drinking from a soda can (for the feel of beer)
Roohi - at least the 2 hours driving was worth it , this scenery is so beautiful.
Abhir - but i am still worried ,what if anyone found out we are missing
Roohi-(irritated) and who will care about you in the middle of the night and check your room .
Abhir- and what about you ,you sleep with masi na
Roohi - she have very deep sleep she would never know 𝑠𝑖𝑝𝑝𝑖𝑛𝑔 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑑𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑘
Abhir- but what if..
Roohi- (raising her voice) what is your problem
Abhir - (calming her) okay, but why are you getting irritated .
Roohi- because you have repeated this 20 times in these 2 hours .
Shivu- no Roohi it's 16 times only
Abhir- you were counting how many times i said it ?
Shivu-( raising his voice) no i was counting how many times you both argued in these 2 hours .

Roohi and Abhir dramatically put fingers on their lips seeing their brother angry which made Shivu laugh and he said btw roohi you actually look really experienced in sneaking out .

Roohi- yes, sometimes i used to do it in mumbai.
Abhir- to meet your boyfriend ?
Shivu-(being possesive) really Roohi?
Roohi no, no not because of boyfriend, but for icecream sometimes
Shivu- (still being possessive) so you don't have any bf right
Roohi- yes, of course
Abhir teased roohi asking if she had any before
Roohi- no i never had one.. but why i am giving explainations .
it's bhaiya's birthday he should be interviewed
Abhir- right, so bhaiya how many gfs do you have
Shivu - what do you mean by how many
Abhir - according to the times you mention girls in your conversations ,you could have more than one .

Roohi agreed with abhir and they both highfived while laughing

Shivu- i may seem like that but in reality i am purely one women man
Roohi- and who is that woman
Shivu - yu..( realised he shouldn't have said this)

He tried to avoid the questions and change the topic several times but Abhir and roohi were also determined to know .
At last he surrendered himself and disclosed " it is yukta , yukta sharma ,She is my crush from the past 3 years,she was my junior in coaching and this year she passed out from school this year, we became friends and even i used to help her in studies ,but we lost our contact after i went college.
I even threw my birthday party just to meet and propose to her but i couldn't ( being sad ) and seems like i never would now as she used to live with her grandparents here for coaching but now as she passed out from school ,she is going to her parents tomorrow and then college from there which may be in another city.

Hearing such story from their brother they left stunned but then came back to normal.

Roohi- do you know where she lives .
Shivu- yes she lives in ( tells address) but why?

Abhir and shivu were asking what she's gonna do with the address while she was searching something on her phone.
She stud up with sudden jerk and said comm'on we are going her house
Shivu- but why?
Roohi- for your proposal of course
it's 30 min from here and if we go directly birla house from there it will be 2 hrs the same it will be from here.
Abhir and Shivu were shocked

Shivu -and what if she said no
Roohi-( sat down and said) seriously you think a girl will come to a birthday party after travelling 2 hours for a boy she is not even interested in ?
Abhir- point toh hai

Now let's go said roohi standing up again and going towards car
Abhir and Shivu were following her but shivu stopped right infront of car and said that they should rethink about it .

Abhir putting his hand on Shivu's shoulder said Bhaiya soch lo warna baad mein pachtaoge ki gaadi saamne thi ,hath mein chabi thi kaash thodi hmat kar li hoti toh aaj arrange marriage na hoti.. and was motivating him
When Roohi looked pissed off with their drama as they were getting late . she walked towards them and dragged abhir through his collar towards the car saying " ye gyan baad mein de diyo ranchordas ki aulad "

...................................

In this scene we see Roohi, Abhir , Shivu looking at backside of a house with their hand on waist.

Shivu- so there is a backyard behind the wall which is attached to her room
Abhir- Okay bhaiya so climb the wall and propose to her I and roohi will keep an eye outside

Shivu- will it be okay ,to go in a girl's room without her permission .
Abhir looked at roohi and said he is right tho

Roohi- okay so let me go first , you come afterwards then i will create such a situation that she comes outside of her room.

they did as planned ,Roohi threw a small pebble on the glass door ,she came out when shivu and roohi hid behind a wall Roohi asked him to go while he was still hesitant

Roohi asked him to go while he was still hesitant . so she pushed him towards her which made him disbalance and he stumbled to Ukta, creating a scene where he was blocking ukta against the wall .

They both looked at each other for a while when Roohi was whispering say it, say it, standing behind the wall.

Seeing him not saying a word Ukta didn't want to miss this chance too and said "i love you too".

While they were going on with their romantic scene Abhir honked the car from outside .

Roohi again got pissed with Abhir and whispered "now is this tansen ki aulad trying to add background music to it" but soon realised he was honking because its 3: 15 already and they have to reach home before anyone wakes up

She immediately went to shivu and said enough for today bhaiya let's go now its getting late . they both were about to go when roohi turned and said btw your nanad this side while handshaking.