Abhimanyu and harsh's patchup

Next morning
Roohi was going to harsh's room to ask Arohi's prohibited food so she can take care but as soon she reached his room she saw him packing his bag .
Roohi asked him where he was going.

"Mumbai"harsh said casually still doing his work

Why is there any urgency in hospital there .

No

Then why are you going too early you know na tomorrow is Bhai dooj .

So,  Do you see any of my sister here

Still , it's a festival
Wait did anyone said you something.

THey were talking but didn't realise Abhimanyu was standing behind the door and was listening them secretly

"No but still I can feel Abhimanyu not happy with my presence.

So what it's your house too you used to live here before he was born , it's your family your brother , bha..

Shaant ! Shant mere gada dhari Bheem shaant! Harsh calmed roohi who just got offended by his simple statment .
And it was my house at the time now I am just a guest here, and i am happy that I was with my son , my daughter in laws ,grandchildren, my whole  family this diwali which I lost hope a long ago
Just because of you, thankyou beta "he said this and patted roohi's cheeks and sat on the bed with subtle sadness in his eyes.

But trying to hide his feelings he joyfully said that
" Also your bunny says na ki kahi se sahi wakt par kat Lena chahiye nahi toh gile shikve hone lagte hain "
Atleast it is not ending on bad note .

Roohi saw him and sat on the floor keeping her head on his lap .

Seeing her he again got serious and said Abhimanyu is not even wrong tho , after what I did to his mother , him neil him hating me is understandable .
I wish I could go back in time and correct every mistake I did in past and make balance between my professional and personal life .

"HD do you ever get offended by the fact that you didn't knew about papa" Roohi asked in a lower voice not knowing whether she should ask or not .

Maybe sometimes , when I remember how I used to treat him but again atleast he got a mother else despite knowing I am his father he would hate me just like abhimanyu .
And also it would not be easy for her to let her husband's mistake and accepting his child.

Outside door Abhimanyu went away being sad

After a pause harsh initiated the conversation by getting up and said "okay ,help me there is lots of packing left "

Hmm

And don't worry I would be here for Arohi's surgery

"And then all of us three will go to Mumbai together" roohi said helping harsh folding his clothes.
"Btw when is your flight "

"This evening "

••••••••••••••••••••••

In Evening everyone was biding bye to harsh all family members were present there except abimanyu and Manjari .

Whereas it is shown Abhimanyu passing through the corridor thinking about the same he was surely affected by harsh's presence and actually liked his father around him and hearing the conversation he wanted to stop harsh from going , but thinking how Manjari would react or feel he didn't.

Thinking about all that he reached manjari' s room where she had called him.

After sometime he came from her room happily

(So the case was that Manjari was also there during roohi and harsh convo who was more interested in Abhimanyu's expression rather than the conversation as she also have felt that Abhimanyu wants to talk , spend time with his father but don't do probably thinking about her , and here she called Abhimanyu to tell him that he should actually stop him without thinking about her and she have moved on.)

Abhimanyu directly went downstairs and then to his car where harsh was just about to get in the car .

••••••••••••••

In next scene we see all of the family members in hall sitting laughing and giggling .

Nyra - so now daadu you will not go Mumbai

Abhimanyu - yes Nyra now he will always live with us .

That's when roohi took a fabricated sword from her side and gave it to Nyra saying " ab aapko hi hamare HD ka khayal rakhna hai yaad rahe unpe koi aanch na aapa ye "

Nyra also played along ,took the sword and kept her eyes and head on it as if she was taking blessings .

Roohi dramatically wiped her cheeks and went from there .

After some time Arohi also followed her when all other members were talking about now who will manage that hospital .

Outside; Arohi came to roohi who was sitting in the kitchen countertop eating ice cream and asked what happened .
Ru- nothing

Aru- are you not happy by their patchup

Ru - i am but now he won't live with us in Mumbai.

" I am not even sure if we will go to Mumbai " Arohi said in a very lower voice and took a bite from her ice cream.

"What "
"and you shouldn't have ice cream give it to me "

"Okay ,okay take it but
Now tell me the real reason"

In these 10 years we have seen HD loosing his attitude his arogance due to guilt and sadness he's holding inside him .
Just thinking if he again went to that zone

Don't worry nothing will happen like that and it's a big void it will take its time to get wounded but Abhimanyu is a great son and he will take care.