Aroohi left udaipur

Arohi came back to her room and kissed roohi's head assuming she was asleep and started to pack her bags .

After 4-5 hours we saw Arohi sitting in the cab while Roohi was sleeping on her lap when she got a call from Kairav she picked the call and then
Kairav asked are you really going to go in a new city alone with your 6 year old daughter
Yes bhaiya said Aarohi
Kairav-okay I am with you and always support you for everything
Hearing such unexpected and heartwarming words from her brother her tears started rolling after calming herself 
Arohi -thankyou bhaiya I really wanted this
Kairav -i know first I was also not sure about the decision then I talked to gayu masi and now I am with you .
So when are you going ?
Aarohi - today even i am sitting in a cab
Kairav -now ,are you serious and is roohi okay with it ?
Arohi - no she doesn't even know she is sleeping and i know it would not be easy for her but i will try my best to convince her and will always stand by her maybe she will hate me initially but will definitely understand later that it's for her only.
Kairav-  So what are your plans further .i mean how and where are you going to stay
Arohi -we have a flight to Mumbai at 5am by which we will reach Mumbai by 8am . I also booked my room in a hotel from where we will go to  visit some of my shortlisted flats . Also roohi's school is starting in two weeks ,which will allow her to get comfortable in the new city and I will also join birla hospital of Mumbai after that.
Kairav-so much planning you did
Arohi- I have to it's not about me it's about my Roohi
Kairav -okay bye have a good journey . We will be in touch.
maybe no bhaiya , Arohi thought in her mind after hanging up the call.
(𝐾𝑎𝑖𝑟𝑎𝑣 ℎ𝑢𝑛𝑔 𝑢𝑝 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑐𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑤𝑒 𝑠𝑒𝑒 𝑎𝑘𝑠ℎ𝑎𝑟𝑎 𝑤ℎ𝑜 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑑 𝑡𝑔𝑒𝑚 𝑡𝑎𝑙𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝐴𝑟𝑜ℎ𝑖 𝑖𝑠 𝑔𝑜𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑖𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑛𝑡𝑙𝑦 𝑖𝑛𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑚𝑒𝑑 𝑎𝑏ℎ𝑖𝑚𝑎𝑛𝑦𝑢 𝑎𝑏𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑖𝑡)

In the next scene we see Arohi helping the driver unload her bags while roohi is still sleeping in the cab just when she is done with unloading and goes to the car to wake roohi up . Akshara from somewhere comes and starts confronting and stopping her from going to Arohi and says why are you not saying something Abhi .Then Abhimanyu comes with roohi in her arms and says "now the decision will of roohi whether she wants to go or stay" afterwards i dont care if you want to go or not .He was confident Roohi would choose him and put Roohi on down but to everyone's surprise Roohi grabbed her mother's hand and took her inside the airport without saying a word or even looking at Abhimanyu.

Meanwhile Abhimanyu went on his knees crying to see Roohi going and akshara consoles him .