Aarohi's dairy

𝐀𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐬

At late midnight, Roohi woke up restlessly and anxious as she saw a bad dream. She went downstairs for some water and coming back she saw the old room she and her mother used to live in 10 years back . She decides to go in , as she went inside she instantly visualised many moments she lived with her poppy and matashree.
Moving further she saw a diary and realised it was of her matashree, she opened it to read .

She opened it to read and found out it was aarohi's diary, she used to write in whenever she was sad .

None of the pages started with dear dairy but every word she wrote felt like she was talking to someone, really really close to her and care about her and won't leave in any circumstances .
Yes , we can say she used to talk and comfort herself through that dairy.
It was from the day she officially became a doctor (from episode 1 for us) and till she left the birla house .

Roohi read it and just after reading some of the pages her face was covered with tears we could see her hands shaking while turning every  page realising how bad her mother had gone through,how lonely she was and how people around her calling themselves family used to make her feel like. They never trusted her but always blamed her without knowing the actual truth .

She read the whole dairy in one sitting ,the dried tears of Aarohi scrambling the paper were haunting her to the core of her heart .

She even got to know that her mother used to take psychiatric medications after she was suspended from birla hospital. No, not only because of that but also how her own family didn't even showed up to show concern but even accused her for not being professional , and next day they were celebrating akshara just because she decided to continue her passion.
That's when Neil mistakenly got to know about aarohi's depression and he was taking care of her without letting her know about it he was in touch with her doctor and used to do as consulted . Where they fall in love with each other .

After sometime she heard someone's footstep she instantly turned off lights of the room and waited for the person to leave so that she can leave for her room while waiting she had controlled her emotions but she soon realised that it was morning already and realised today was her school .she sneaked to reach her room ,with that dairy.
She pretended to be asleep but was actually sobbing thinking about all that but after sometime she sat with a jerk and grabbed her phone to call Arohi but she didn't pick it,she was about to call again but saw akshara at the gate who came to wake her up .
Akshara came in and asked why she was so restless and whom she was calling .
Roohi- I saw a bad dream and was just calling matashree
Akshara -(put hand on her hand) you can tell me I am also like your mother .
Roohi -no you are not my mother and never ever repeat that
(She shooked off her hand and went to the bathroom)

Later she was trying her hair when abhi came to her  room and asked if he can do her hair like he used to do earlier .
Roohi was frozen thinking how he used to treat her mother earlier , how he was still trying on akshu when his marriage was already fixed with Aarohi and left her on the marriage day and even blamed her for it .how he treated her whole time during his and akshara's marriage,even she didn't had any problem.
This all made her hate Abhimanyu.she was even feeling guilty that she forced her mother to marry Abhimanyu.
Abhimanyu - (snapped his fingers ) where did you get lost Rooh
Roohi- nothing and no I can do it myself
Abhimanyu - ofcourse my rooh is older now she can do herself.
(Patted her head) I missed my daughter so much in all these years.
Roohi-( was about to go outside the room )being emotional
Abhimanyu  - called Rooh as she was going
Roohi (turned and yelled ) It's roohi neither rooh nor your rooh but for you it's only Roohi and . Don't even dare to call me your daughter.(went downstairs)
Abhimanyu was stunned and analysing whatever just happened

Roohi came downstairs with a completely different pov till yesterday the person she considered a father figure till now was seeming an enemy to her.
The family she missed all these years was seeming criminals to her ,who only gave pain and suffering to her mother.