birla sibling's bond

𝐍𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲
Roohi was waiting for Abhimanyu (outside house) so that they both could go for her admission process.
When she was about to fall on the ground but someone caught her(a boy).
And started flirting with her. Roohi was about to punch him in the face ,when suddenly Abhir from somewhere came and started laughing very loudly .
Roohi and that boy looked at him clueless .then Abhir disclosed to Roohi that this is Shivu bhaiya (who just arrived from the hostel)
{ Shivu is neither in contact with his father nor his mother and only considers the birla's as his family}
and told That boy that this was roohi ,his sister with whom he was flirting.
Shivansh- really ?Roohi you have grown up quite a bit.
(Hugged roohi) I missed you so much ,even now I only came here just  for you.
Roohi - even I missed you so much
But what was that bhaiya ,I left you innocent.
Shivu - (trying to avoid this situation) let me go inside and meet other family members, i missed them a lot too
Roohi -so are you gonna flirt with them too
(Shivu went inside out of embarrassment ).
Abhir and roohi laughed

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Later in the late evening
Shivu and roohi were chilling and watching their old photos together when they collided with back to back two family photos but both were very different
One photo had Arohi and roohi , parth was standing with shefali and shivu meanwhile in another pic Arohi and roohi were replaced by Abhir and akshara also ,parth wasn't in the picture
Both got numb for a moment after seeing those pics

Shivu- I still remember when I saw abhir for the first time i instantly hated him ,thinking he was replacing you,and his mother was replacing my Arohi chachi ,
Although everything was the same abhi chachu still used to cheat in board games but this time not for you but for abhir  this all made me hate him and akshara chachi,I was very rude to them .
But gradually with time realised he is my brother too and has another equal importance in my life.
(They noticed Abhir who mistakenly heard all these things , they offered him to sit near them )
After abhir sat next to them shivu said "all of us lost our father or father figure and our homes that time.
It was clearly the worst year of all of our lives".
Abhir- Because we knew that our mother needed us more than we needed ourselves.
Roohi - bhaiya may I ask you something?
Shivu -yes?
Roohi -i know that shaifali taiji had remarried and even they have a kid together but why you don't talk to her .when originally you were the one who wanted her to marry again.
Shivu- because she is living a perfect life.
And I don't want her to remember any memory of the past .but even I am someone from her past abusive marriage.

After a while Nyra also came there with chart paper, colours,markers and more. And said I forgot to make my project which I have to submit to tomorrow.
Roohi- so?
Nyra -so what, help me to make it .
I have to make it on A-3 size sheet but I will make it on chart paper so the teacher will think i am a good student and make me
Roohi - prime minister of India
Nyra - (gave side eye to roohi) no, monitor of class.

Then they started working on the project loughing giggling and smiling .when akshara saw them like that she secretly took some pics of them as memories.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••