Roohi and abhimanyu arguement

In this scene we see Roohi in her blue lahenga sprinkling gangajal on the main door being zoned out and blabbering herself about what happened and defending her HD in her thoughts.
without realising she is sprinkling water on the same
place from ,a while now.

She got back to reality after realising a boy in a formal blue shirt and black jeans standing there frozen it was looking like he just came out from a sprinkler or any water fountain as his shirt hair and face had some water droplets on it .

Roohi- excuse me! you look wet 𝑝𝑜𝑖𝑛𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑜 ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑠ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑡

that boy- ( came back to reality)ya, looks like someone sprinkled water on me with some grass stands .( saracastically)

Roohi - first of all this is gangajal and these are not grass strands they are called 'doob'.
And second, you could break your vow of silence to tell me if i was zoned out.

" even i was equally stunned by your beauty" the boy blabbered to himself unheared by roohi.

Roohi- you said something?

That boy- yes i said sorry

This sorry made roohi feel like she was bullying that boy.

That boy  took his one hand forward as for a handshake and said " Abhay this side".

Roohi kept the doob in her hands to kalash then shaked hand saying Roohi here .

She was about to ask further but heard Anand waving and smiling  at a man behind Abhay who just came after parking his car while both were on a call with each other.

....
𝐈𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐥

In this scene we see that man hugging Harsh and Anand like they were long lost friends.

while Shivabhruh and nyra queued up wondering who they were.

Harsh introduced that man as Ashish Kaushik father of Abhay Kaushik standing beside him while they were seated on sofa.
And also introduced them as his grandchildren .

He added further saying they are our family and buisness friends as his father was the first person to trust and invest for opening birla hospital .

Ashish Kaushik - and they helped us 18 years back when we were in loss , almost losing everything we had .

Anand B -( lightening the environment) oh you remember exact year.

AshishK- ofcourse it was time my younger son was born ,when i have to shift UK .
but with god grace we are doing good there.

Harsh -good! You are doing great with your buisness there .

AshishK - yes but now i want to shift our business in india by first starting a branch here
Which would be headed by my son ( kept his hand on abhay's shoulder in a proud manner)

Seeing them getting busy with their conversation Roohi excused asking if she should go upstairs to strew gangajal further.

Ashish- yes ofcourse beta! Btw harsh your dranddaughter is really elegent .

Other three siblings chucked over this statement in disbelief that how can someone mistake Roohi with elegent .
Roohi gave a saracastic smile to these three while heading upstairs.

                         ........................................

Roohi was going  to her room but saw abhimanyu in passway talking to Akshara.

Akshara -( holding abhimanyu's arm in a rage) what was going on during aati .
I just couldn't stand that man doing aarti with my mother - abhimanyu replied with a unintrested face

Akshara- then why you agreed on him to be here for diwali . aren't you the one who missed him these year.

Abhimanyu - no, no i didn't missed him i only agreed to invite him for sake of roohi .
I just couldn't ignore my daughter's wish .

Although abhimanyu's no wasn't enough impactful to convince akshara that he didn't miss him these years and he said yes just for sake of roohi she went downstairs because manjari was continuously calling her.

"Atleast for now you know how it feels to agree on your child's wish even if it's uncomfortable for you" Roohi said while walking in front  of him still sprinkling without expecting any reply or comeback

Abhimanyu- Atleast for now you considered me as your father

Roohi stopped and turned back while saying " i always considered you as my father maybe that was the reason ,when i got to know that you are not my father didn't bothered me much".
it was you who forgot it after getting your son .

Abhimanyu- you are saying this because you dont know what i went through after your departure .

Roohi- no you are wrong , you are absolutely wrong i know what you went through ,
i know you went through marriage ,
you went through your perfect family

Abhimanyu- a family which had enough space for you ,just if your mother didn't take you with her and gave you time to adjust .

Roohi - dont ever take that name again from your mouth . when you all were expecting me to behave mature , responsible and to adjust as you said , she was the only person who cared about me and was ready to do anything to keep my childhood she was the one who didn't let my innocence die in burden of being a mature self .
And that too for people for whom i was replacable just like a doormat .
You know what trust issues are, i didn't and don't even know if such word existed back then when i got that ,
i never made any friends after that because i thought if i was replacable to a person whose world used to revolve around me a family which i thought was mine  then who in the world can i trust .

Abhimanyu- but you trusted harsh birla a man who always gave sufferings to your father he.....

Roohi- yes, because he gained it , i have seen him finding his son( Neil) in me i have seen him being regretful that he didn't spent time with his son. Regretful because he didn't knew he had a son ,which your mother kept as a secret .
𝐻𝑒𝑟 𝑣𝑜𝑖𝑐𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑙𝑜𝑤𝑒𝑟𝑒𝑑 𝑏𝑢𝑡 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑡ℎ 𝑔𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑛𝑒𝑑 𝑖𝑛 𝑎𝑛𝑔𝑒𝑟 𝑠𝑒𝑒𝑖𝑛𝑔 ℎ𝑜𝑤 𝑎𝑏ℎ𝑖𝑚𝑎𝑛𝑦𝑢 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑏𝑙𝑎𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑔 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝐻𝐷 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑚𝑎𝑎𝑡𝑒 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 .

Abhimanyu- and it doesn't matter that she kept him in house knowing she is from another women and his husband.
and what about she loved when him like his son.

Roohi- isn't that the same words you said to papa when he got to know that he was son of harsh birla.
may i ask something if you had the right to know about abhir that he is your son and abhir had right too then why papa and HD didn't had that right .
And if that lady really loved him she would tell him who his father was and didn't let him suffer with that orphan word attached to him .

By saying this Roohi went to her room she gulped whole glass of water in a sip .she was angry and emotional both because this was the first time she ever talked this long about her father in these years.