Arohi and roohi's moments

A WEEK LATER
Harsh have by now joined birla hospital (udaipur) again and Arohi also have joined hospital on temporary bases as a big surgeon from hospital (Udaipur) have gone through an accident and is on leave for a week . But no none knows that she have her own brain surgery in 3-4 days.

Today is hoi ashtami
Those who don't know what it is 'it is fast like karvachauth but mothers do that for their kid and open vrat after seeing star'.

Harsh ,mahima and Anand were talking making a circle in lower voice

Harsh-"No one will tell her"

Mahima-"Whom and what "

Harsh -"Roohi that Arohi has kept vrat for her"

"But it's too late I got to know it already"they heard someone's voice from there side and after looking they put a step backward as in fear as she was non other than roohi in school uniform as she just came from school glaring at them in anger .

Harsh-I tried to convince her but

Roohi-but what

Anand -listen roohi she must be your mother but she is your grandmother when it comes to zidd.

Roohi- okay but what about her medicines

Mahima- it's nirjala vrat how can she take medicines
She said with subtle attitude but again lowered her eyes when she saw roohi staring at her

Roohi- where is maate

👈👈👈Three of them pointed towards kitchen

Roohi went there throwing her bag on the sofa. Harsh, Anand,and mahima also went after her and stood outside kitchen to watch the drama.

"You are keeping vrat for me " roohi asked ker while keeping the plate which she was preparing for roohi aside  .

"Yes,"Arohi folding her hands to her chest and matching Roohi's attitude.

"Look I never stop you any year before but not this year please"

"Oh really, you every year try to stop me and I never do" Arohi said sarcastically.

"But not this year , you have to listen me"

"What's special about this year " Arohi randomly asked while filling the bowl with sabji but got serious as she thought roohi got to know about it.

"Because yesterday you didn't had dinner due to surgeries " roohi handled the situation while Arohi and three standing outside took a breath in relief.

"Look , I haven't missed this vrat in 15 years and nor am I missing it now" Arohi said ending the conversation.

Meanwhile roohi looked really pissed but was understanding why Anand said that Arohi is your grandmother when it comes to zidd.
Roohi storms out of kitchen took her bag and was going to her roomwhile Arohi came outside the kitchen calling roohi "Atleast have your lunch"

Roohi- I am also fasting (while going upstairs)

Arohi looked at the trio standing outside kitchen and said "I told you not to tell her na" and before they can give any explanation she went after roohi.

Harsh- i thought we were elders of this house

Anand -but here our granddaughter and daughter in law have more attitude than us .

Mahima- missing those times when roohi was scared of me.

••••••••••••••••

Roohi was sitting on her study table when Arohi came in room knowing roohi was still peeved from her she played dagabaaz re from exact timing . When she felt the exact lines she was about to lip sync but it was just a tune.

Roohi chuckled over it but managed to stay in her form .

𝐊𝐚𝐡𝐞 𝐤𝐡𝐚𝐟𝐚 𝐚𝐞𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐮𝐥𝐛𝐮𝐥 𝐬𝐞 𝐛𝐮𝐥𝐛𝐮𝐥
𝐤𝐚𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐚 𝐭𝐮 𝐦𝐚𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐲𝐚

Arohi lip synced as the line started playing while rotating roohi's chair to her side .
But roohi turned her face and was trying to control her smile .

The line again came and Arohi lip synced again ,
𝐊𝐚𝐡𝐞 𝐤𝐡𝐚𝐟𝐚 𝐚𝐞𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐮𝐥𝐛𝐮𝐥 𝐬𝐞 𝐛𝐮𝐥𝐛𝐮𝐥

𝐊𝐚𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐚 𝐭𝐮 𝐦𝐚𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐲𝐚
But this line roohi Lip synced while getting up and turning the song off.

"Kuch khalo please", roohi said bending on knees as Arohi was sitting on bed .

"Pure saal mein ek hi toh vrat karti hu main , sirf ye wala tere liye
And also Aaj toh taara jaldi aa jata hai " Arohi said cherishing roohi's cheeks .

Knowing that Arohi is equally worried for her as much as she is for her, Roohi didn't argue further.
But she got up in full Josh and said okay but "don't talk much as speaking also consumes energy till now let me check where your taara is"

"But you are my only taara" Arohi said and roohi went outside getting cringe over her statement.

After Roohi went Arohi also got cringed over her own statment.

••••••••••••••••

In the evening

Akshara and Arohi were talking standing in the hall when they saw Nyra going upstairs.

Akshara- where are you going Nyra
And what is this in your hand .

Nyra- I am going on roof with roohi di with binoculars to find star.

Just when roohi called Nyra from upstairs and Nyra excused them and moved forward.

Akshara- okay but atleast have something to eat .

Nyra - no , I am also fasting

Akshara- but you had breakfast today.

Nyra - don't lower my dedication
( Saying that she ran upstairs)

Arohi- atleast they both started behaving like sisters and not like they are in bigboss.

"Shhh" roohi yelled from upstairs saying don't waste your energy in speaking.

•••••••••••••••

After some time

Everyone was at roof doing the puja

Manjari with Abhimanyu, Akshara with Abhir , Arohi with Roohi and Nyra was standing beside Arohi waiting for her turn .
Mahima also kept fast but for shivu and was doing while him in video call.

Harsh was standing there looking at roohi when Anand came from behind and kept his hand on harsh's shoulder and asked what he was thinking.

Harsh "nothing bhaiya,just how consequences made roohi mature that she even thought about Arohi's feelings and didn't force her to break her fast.
They both only knew that Roohi knew about Arohi's brain tumor but didn't know that she almost loose her breath at night crying  after facing at every second person of family who once hu6rted her mother whole day and still manages to joke and smile around her mother .

Just when Arohi bent as if she was touching roohi's feet but roohi took a step back saying "kya kar rahe ho maate paap chadhvaoge'

Picking up hankey that fell on floor Arohi said "i was just taking hankey"

Nyra " but if masi touching my feet gives you punya I can even go nark for you"

Roohi "actually I can't live without maate so I will do punya to go swarg with her "

Arohi "are you guys flirting with me"

Ru, Nyra "yes"

"khoobsurati bhi ek Bala hai" Arohi said in style and drank water as she was really trusty while everyone laughed.