Arohi died(last part)

After roohi went to the kitchen Manish was talking random as if he was hesitant to say something.
But when Arohi assured him to say he said

"Akshara told us what happened yesterday and I how Roohi is upset at extremes with you all."He said taking a look at everyone.

"So, so we thought if Kairav and muskan should adopt roohi after you"he just said in a breath .
While leaving everyone shocked to extremes.

Roohi who was coming to ask for sugar they will prefer also heard this sentence and suddenly got filled up with anger and moved forward
"Let me give a reality check to them too",but saw that only Arohi noticed that she heard this who blinked at her in assurance and told her to go back to kitchen.

Roohi sighed in frustration and went back to kitchen
"Ugh..I wish I was in a daily soap atleast we would have poison in kitchen which I could just pour in their tea"roohi said to herself as soon she reached kitchen .

"What are you saying roohi they are your elder"roohi again said confronting her intrusive thoughts

"But seriously,this is how elders are ? here HD is setting best team for opration,
Badi ma , bade papa( mahima, Anand) is making the best arrangements and equipment for surgery than here comes this elder who just assumed directly the surgery to fail and talking about my adoption."

"Shaant mere gada dhari Bheem shant" she used slang to calm herself which is often used by harsh and Arohi when Roohi is frustrated or angry.

"But do they really think they have hurt maate less than Akshara, Abhimanyu that I would consider Goenkas as my family and not birlas"
"I am Roohi Arohi marikom shikhawat ,who will go to Mumbai again with her mother after a successful surgery"
She completed her sentence while switching off the gas and went toward the cabinet to take out cups from there.

••••••••••••

Everyone was quiet and sipping their tea while roohi was sitting on hand rest beside Arohi glaring at Goenkas but pretending that she didn't heard anything.

Arohi was holding the edge of roohi's jacket trying to control her as she knew she can blast any time.

After they completed their tea Goenkas stood up to take leave while Kairav shouted to call Kabir downstairs.

Arohi bent down to touch Manish and swarna's feet then looked at roohi so she also touch their feet .

"I have back pain"roohi said maintaining her fake smile .

"Haa, betiyan paav nahi chooti vese bhi" Manish said

"Parnaatin" still maintaining her fake smile.

Then swarna hugged Arohi tight and with a teary eyes .

"She is just getting surgery not dying"Roohi yelled this time without caring her expression.

"Ya, and we have managed to get best doctors and equipment and everything
So don't worry swarna ji" Harsh said covering up as by now he got an idea that roohi heard everything.

"We will come to the hospital tomorrow" Manish said

"No need"Roohi said but her voice was lowered this time just audible to Arohi standing beside her.

•••••••••••••••

After some time Arohi came to the room where roohi was keeping her clothes in cupboard normally.

Roohi as saw Arohi entering inside assuming Arohi must be upset with her the way she behaved downstairs said
"Sorry maate ,i know the people who are just my distant relatives are your badi maaa, bade papa, Bhai but i couldn't stop myself after whatever I heard ,
And i promise I will do whatever you say by now... "

She was saying when Arohi took her in a hug and for a moment roohi felt like her craving got satisfied , like she got the peace she was lacking and she just wished to stay like that for hours without saying or listening anything.

"You don't need to"

"Do whatever you want to do,go wherever you want to go ,no need to stay anywhere for anyone where you can't feel yourself".
Arohi said while hugging roohi while roohi was having hard time controlling her tears.

"Okay now wipe your tears this might be my last day in this house , let's spend this day together" Arohi said pulling off the hug .

"Why will we go Mumbai directly from hospital after surgery"Roohi said wiping her tears and acting normal "I don't think we should go directly as you might be a bit weak to fly after surgery".

Arohi looked at her daughter trying to solace her.

••••••••••••••••

Next day
Hospital

Arohi was on stature wearing patient gown looking at whole family around her , her eyes fell on roohi who was staring at harsh who was filling the concent form .
Which said that the hospital is not responsible for any mishap during surgery.

Arohi's pov
I always craved and prayed for atleast a person for whom I was first priority.
And i got her in form of daughter , for whom I am not only the first priority even the only priority she have
But i am not glad of that now because I am leaving ,and it can be dangerous for her ,i genuinely wished I could have some more time , some more time atleast till she become 18 .
But it could not happen and the truth is i can't just be with her any longer .
Pov ended

Just when collecting form a nurse asked everyone to leave space so she could shift her in OT

Everyone backed off and last was Harsh who patted on Arohi's head and was leaving but Arohi held his hand and said
"Meri Roohi ka khayal rakhna"her voiced cracked and tears could be visible in her eyes .

As the nurse pushed the stature inside Arohi took a glance at all family where everyone was standing in eyes full of emotions and tears except roohi more than anyone else roohi knew she is seeing her mother for the last time but still was smiling and nothing could be seen on her face .

As soon Roohi saw the gate closing she lost her control over herself and fell on the ground crying brutally while Abhimanyu and harsh standing on both sides of roohi also bent on knees to console her while they were also crying seeing her condition.

𝐃𝐫.𝐀𝐫𝐨𝐡𝐢 𝐍𝐞𝐢𝐥 𝐁𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐚 𝐃𝐢𝐞𝐝_.