Diwali and pooja

In the first scene we see Shivabhruh hiding behind a wall of birla house and peeking inside wondering as it was just 5: 30 am still everyone looked up busy with there routine because it was diwali but no one seems bothered with the fact that they are not in house.

"It seems no one got to know we are not home" said shivansh
Abhir-It's the right time for us to get in secretly

everyone agreed and as soon as they started moving inside they saw Arohi , they stepped back again .

Roohi- How come maate dont know i am missing
Abhir - maybe she thought you woke up early
and is in the house

Shivu and Roohi bonked Abhir's head . Abhir looked at Roohi and said "why you always forget i am older than you"

Roohi- shut up , if she wont see me in room won't she try to find me in house

Abhir - that means she knows we are not home

Shivu - and maybe the whole family knows
but let me tell you both none of you will tell them about Ukta in any circumstances.

Roohi - okay but what should we do now .
Shivu- why are you getting so worried i am eldest amoung us i would be blamed most
Abhir - i am the sincerest among us i would also be scolded
Roohi- and i am , I am ( thinking)
Oh! I dont have any good image either i should be least worried.

Arohi noticed them behind the wall and calls out their name . They also go to her lowering there head expecting to get scolded

Arohi- where did you three went early morning

By early morning they knew that she didn't know that they went in night and she must know it after waking up.

Roohi- Actually we went for a long drive in bhaiya's new car
Arohi- details please,

Roohi- exactly at 4 am meri aankh khul gyi , jis glass se paani peena tha usme paani tha hi nahi bacha mera thirsty throat aur vo empty glass .
( just like the vaaste song)

Arohi( raising her voice a bit) - i am serious roohi

Roohi acted like scared then again started telling her fabricated story that she went downstairs where shivu was already present because he wasn't sleepy and then they both made plan to go and also waked abhir too and went on shortest long drive on the safest road whereas they have just arrived from almost another city from a under constructed road.

Arohi - so why did you stop at the petrol pump here., tank should be full if you didn't go farther .
Shivu- actually we didn't wanted to let anyone know we went anywhere so

Arohi believed them and said okay you guys go upstairs and get ready till I and akshara decide your punishment.

Abhir - you told mumma too
Arohi- you should be thankful i only told akshara otherwise..
( and went inside)

.....................

Scene changed and we see shivabhruh loaded with garlands and decorating the whole frontyard (as punishment)
they were getting tired when they saw the worker whose actually this work was munching his samosa while they haven't eaten anything from morning.

Shivu- i will never get in your things .
Roohi to Abhir - look at this thankless man ek toh inki setting karvao upar se hume hi galat batao

Abhir - okay guys ,everything is okay but how did masi know about we stopped at the petrol pump.

Roohi who had realised that ,it was because she shared her current location to arohi yesterday which was active till now, when they went out yesterday changed the topic saying She is a mother she knows everything
even if you ask she must know the president of india.(sarcastically)

Abhir - but i know that too
Roohi ( irritated) handshake him and said congratulations aap maa banne wale hain .

...............................................

At evening the whole family was sitting in a pooja after pooja it was time for aarti and after mahima and anand did aarti together manjari was doing aarti alone when panditji asked Harsh to join her in aarti

𝑨/𝑵 : 𝑯𝒂𝒓𝒔𝒉 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒋𝒂𝒓𝒊 𝒔𝒊𝒈𝒏𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒊𝒗𝒐𝒓𝒄𝒆 𝒑𝒂𝒑𝒆𝒓 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒊𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒔𝒏'𝒕 𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒅 𝒃𝒚 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒕 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒓𝒆𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒗𝒆𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒌𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒐𝒈𝒆𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒅 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝑯𝒂𝒓𝒔𝒉 𝒍𝒊𝒗𝒆𝒔 𝒊𝒏 𝑴𝒖𝒎𝒃𝒂𝒊 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒔𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒉𝒐𝒔𝒑𝒊𝒕𝒂𝒍 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒔 𝑴𝒂𝒏𝒋𝒂𝒓𝒊 𝒍𝒊𝒗𝒆𝒔 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒇𝒂𝒎𝒊𝒍𝒚.

They didn't know what to do or tell him so Harsh moved a step forward to do aarti but stopped when he saw Abhimanyu joining manjari in aarti who gave a disgrace look to harsh as if he is telling that she is not alone and he is with her mother and told panditji to continue without explaining anything .
Harsh looked upset but next was his turn of aarti he was also doing it alone until another hand joined him he looked up , it was Roohi she also gave abhimanyu and manjari the same look to tell them that her HD was not alone either and nor they are doing any favour letting him in this house.
After pooja panditji asked Roohi to take the gangajal and strew it around the house as she is daughter of the house
Roohi indicated and pointed him to give it to Nyra as she is the actual daughter of house .
Panditji whispered badi kanya but didn't dare to say anything else as he just witnessed the death stare contest just happened and gave the kalash to Nyra .

Abhimanyu who was standing backside said badi kanya ko karne ko kaha hai toh wahi karegi and gave it back to Roohi ,She also took it without any other argument but tension between Roohi and abhimanyu was still noticeable

Panditji to manjari- chaliye mataji ab hum chalte hain
manjari accompanied him to door when he said mataji agli baar grah shaanti pooja bhi karva leejiye ga.
and went outside.

when Manjari was still standing there confused.