Arohi in Goenka house

At the start we see Roohi and Nyra sitting (folding their hands )on the sofa, waiting for Arohi.
Nyra - how much more time we have to sit like this
Roohi- till maate comes
Nyra-okay

After some time Arohi came and as Roohi saw Arohi she instantly went to hug her. (The whole family gathered).
Then akshara came to Arohi and gave her a big hug saying I missed you so much Aru.
Then after Arohi was meeting everyone else akshara stood beside roohi and said her "you got the best mother "
Roohi thaught in her mind a bynd you got the best acting skills

Later Roohi and Arohi in room
Arohi - roohi now tell me what happened I even noticed downstairs you were seeming distressed
What is it ? Did someone said something
Roohi - Can we go home .
Arohi becomes speechless she didnt knew how to answer
Roohi - i know there is some reason I came here we came here. but what ?
Arohi- I can't tell you anything now
Roohi -(notices Arohi being worried)it's okay and I won't ask you again until you find it the correct time to tell me.
(Akshara called them downstairs so they can go to the Goenka house)

Later Arohi, roohi akshara and Nyra went Goenka house
[Goenka house: Kairav and muskan have a child named Kabir (almost of Nyra's age) and they lives in Goenka house with Manish and swarna ]
Arohi who was thinking how she will face Manish after whatever she said 10 years ago but as soon as they reached there and she saw her bade papa and badi maa sitting in the garden (waiting for her) she instantly went in tears and hugged him saying sorry bade papa.
But it seemed Manish didn't care about anything else than his daughter was in front of him .

Maybe 10 years was the time he needed to understand that he was wrong and partial with Arohi)

As they went inside they saw Kabir helping Kairav decorating 2 cakes , while muskan was stressing about mess in the kitchen).
Arohi- I know one cake is for me , but what about second one.
Akshara - it's for me ofcourse
Manish - no it's for our boy Kabir . Who just continued our golden tradition
Arohi- which one.
The same you couldn't do said Kairav
Arohi - ohh, but how many times should I tell you, i tried really hard but the question paper was so easy that i couldn't fail .
Nyra cut them and asked "what tradition"
Manish explained to her how everyone in their family once failed a test and tried to hide it.
Nyra - is that so , then I have to confess something mumma last month i also got very bad marks in a test and it is still buried in our garden area .

Everyone was shocked but couldn't control their Laugh when akshara was looking angrily .