10 Years Later( in Mumbai)

𝐼𝑁 𝑀𝑈𝑀𝐵𝐴𝐼

In the first scene we get to see Arohi in the living room of her flat rapidly getting her stuff ready for hospital

In the first scene we get to see Arohi in the living room of her flat rapidly getting her stuff ready for hospital . When the main door opens and here our teenager roohi comes with a furious smile telling her mom that she missed her bus .
Arohi starred her for a moment before roohi said it wasn't her fault
Arohi-Yes ofcourse I was the one who was choosing perfect song before going to bath .
Roohi- I know I missed the bus but don't blame my songs for this, you know my playlists are always ready to play
Arohi -forget it , I will drop you your school now ,you  take these keys and lock the house while I get car out of parking .
𝑇ℎ𝑒𝑦 𝑏𝑜𝑡ℎ 𝑙𝑒𝑓𝑡

(𝑬𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆 𝒂𝒕 𝒃𝒊𝒓𝒍𝒂 𝒉𝒐𝒔𝒑𝒊𝒕𝒂𝒍 𝒊𝒏 𝑨𝒓𝒐𝒉𝒊 𝒄𝒂𝒃𝒊𝒏)
we see roohi taking money under the table with someone . Wait was that Harshvardhan Birla , yes it's him Roohi's HD (harsh dadu) giving her grand daughter money for icecream hiding from Arohi.
Arohi said is it important to do this everytime .
Roohi, HD -what ?
Arohi -what else, your smuggling
Roohi- So why don't you allow me to have these
Harsh B -yes , why don't you answer her
Arohi -actually you are one who is spoiling Roohi.
𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐟𝐮𝐧 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐑𝐨𝐨𝐡𝐢 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐭 𝐀𝐫𝐨𝐡𝐢 𝐬𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐝 "𝐢𝐟 𝐢 𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐢 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐞𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞.

  Then Arohi said, Roohi this is the last time you are getting this pick and drop facility by me .
By tomorrow you have to be ready on time okay
"Roohi nodded ''
Okay now you wait in car I am coming .
Roohi went outside when a peon entered with a file in his hand .

A day passed and in the next scene Roohi comes from school and Arohi gave her snacks looks like she wants to say something but is hesitating .

Even she was behaving this weird after we came from the hospital the previous day .

She sat next to roohi and after gathering some courage she asked Roohi -Would you like to go udaipur to Birla house .
surprised and devastated roohi firmly said what?and why?
Looking at her mother being silent and numb she felt familiar with these expressions of her mother they were the same when 10 years back Arohi 1st time asked roohi to come Mumbai with her . Roohi took her mother's hand and asked are you doing this in any pressure or someone said you to say this.
Arohi-No , it's because your session has ended and you are going to be promoted to the next class ,the last two years of your school and also you are on the red card of this school which can cause problems later to your studies.
Knowing Arohi is just diverting the reality and don't want to tell her truth .She said yes without asking anything else because she didn't want to repeat the same mistake as before when she said no to coming Mumbai which later caused a heated argument within the family ,which still hurted her mother.