Roohi and abhir's conversation

(𝐍𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 )

Roohi was taking toast when Nyra said i know you would be thinking what kind of breakfast this is but no option but you have to eat this only as everyone is doctor here .
Abhimanyu -Nyra,her mother is also a doctor and she is also habitual of these breakfasts.
By the way Rooh today is Sunday so we will go for your admission tomorrow , okay.
Roohi just nodded .(almost ignoring Abhimanyu)
Later when she saw Nyra and Abhimanyu having cute moments together she started missing her father (Neil) and also remembered when she used to be at nyra's place .
Her tears were about to fall so she asked if she could get water from kitchen as it wasn't on dining table.

As she reached the kitchen and took a bottle of water from the fridge .she said to herself "nothing is permanent" looking at the fridge door being empty and didn't have any of her butterfly sticker

••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Later in the afternoon Abhimanyu and akshara were talking normally when Abhimanyu said i think Roohi doesn't like me anymore.
Akshara- why?
Abhimanyu -she is just ignoring me since she came and I didn't even hear her say me poppy ,not even once
Akshara- (comforting him) that doesn't mean she don't like you it's just you guys weren't in touch for 10 years give her some time try to get involve in whatever she does.
Abhimanyu -like?
Akshara- like Ruhi, abhir and Nyra are playing badminton outside you can join them.
Abhimanyu - good idea ,let me go

𝐎𝐮𝐭𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐠𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐚
(Abhir and roohi were playing badminton and Nyra was calculating there scores)
Abhir -(while playing ) when did you got converted from butterfly girl to badminton girl.
Roohi-(without realising) same time you got converted from billa boy to Birla boy.
(Both pretended like nothing happened to avoid the awkwardness of the situation)
𝐀𝐛𝐡𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞
Abhimanyu to Nyra -why are you not playing?
Nyra -i was playing but they were constantly defeating me
Abhimanyu -Abhir, Roohi be a bit gentle with your sister she is younger than you.
Nyra- no, no need to treat me like a baby and gentle .
Abhir to Abhimanyu - see, your daughter have too much attitude.
Nyra to Abhir - shut up , even you are constantly losing against roohi didi.
Abhimanyu -really;
Nyra - yes she is actually very good at it
Abhimanyu - really,is that so let me play too
Roohi- remembered the time she confronted Abhimanyu when he was going to bring abhir in birla house and she was constantly saying "please don't bring him home poppy if you want i will never ask you to make butterflies with me and will also play football with you ".
Remembering all those roohi gave her badminton to Abhimanyu and said you guys play . Iam sitting with Nyra.
(Roohi observed Abhimanyu's sadness on his face and realised she shouldn't have reacted like this )

After Nyra went inside for drinking water .Roohi stood up and asked abhir for his badminton as if she wanted to play (with Abhimanyu)and covered her previous actions by saying "sorry, but impressing Nyra with somthing is like winning a game itself and i didn't wanted to ruin my image for her by loosing against you"
(Abhimanyu instantly got happy like he realised, whatever he was thinking was wrong)

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••

In Evening time Abhir was going to Nyra for helping her in her homework,when he saw Roohi sitting in steps outside house .
Abhir went to her to ask what happened
Roohi - Ghar ki yaad aa Rahi hai
Abhir - Ye bhi tumhara hi Ghar hai
Roohi -sirf kahne ke liye , ab ye Nyra ka Ghar hai
Abhir - yes i saw it in the morning at the dining table there was a time you were helping me adjust in this house and now Nyra was doing that for you , but it's nothing like it's not your house any more.
Roohi- hmm, also I am sorry for that Birla boy thing i said in afternoon, I didn't meant that it just slipped out of my tongue.
Abhir- it's okay
Roohi - so can I consider myself forgives for everything I did in past with you.
Abhir- like what?
Roohi- like when I called you overdramatic when you were crying over your father's loss, that was actually
Very stupid of me.
I should have comforted you but instead gave you another reason to cry for.
Abhir- it's okay,I think we were too young to understand that complex situation we were in .
Roohi- btw do you still miss him
Abhir - everyday but i avoid mentioning his name in front of mom
Roohi- same
Abhir - what about you it wouldn't be easy for you to leave your world
Roohi - yes, it wasn't moving from a joint family where i was the centre of attraction to a nuclear one actually just with maate .
But we had HD there , always with us who helped me in adjusting new city and maate in hospital.
Whenever maate used to be busy he was the one who used to be with me even his cabin had my mini cabin in there.

Roohi headed to go inside but again turned toward Abhir to say "btw, i didn't said it Nyra's house because of that but said so because it is her's actually and even you should be thankful to her that she lets you live here she is the actual boss here".

Abhir to himself - what does she meant
(Nyra from inside yelled at abhir where he was )
Abhir instantly stood up and rushed towards her saying "truth is bitter sometimes".