birla family time

Next day
Roohi came downstairs rushing but stopped when she saw Abhir doing his homework or something and asked very politely if she can have his phone but he declined still roohi was determined to take his phone.
When Abhir realised he asked why she wanted it .
Roohi made a excuse and again asked for his phone .
Abhir- If it is because of rumours , so let me tell you there is nothing between me and suhana.
Akshara and Manjari came and asked who suhana is?
(Roohi got busy telling them how everyone in their class believes that he and suhana are dating .
Meanwhile Abhir checked his notifications and found a video of when Roohi punched that boy, which was spreaded all over their school WhatsApp group.
And realised Roohi was asking his phone to delete that video.
Then he showed that to Akshara and Manjari.
Manjari asked roohi what was that and why she hitted that boy.
Akshara- her mother used to beat with her words and now her daughter, is using her hands for it.
She realised what she said and assumed that roohi will get more upset with her now but instead roohi looked at her and gave a victory smile .
Then Arohi who just came from outside asked what was happening there .
Abhir showed her the video too
Arohi-(instantly) oye hoye meri Roohi Marikom Shikhawat.
Everyone looked at her with surprise as they were expecting that she will scold roohi or something. Arohi realised and started scolding Roohi as a joke but gets serious when roohi said that she just wasn't in mood so punched that boy.
Then she asked her to go to her room and she will come later as she have to ask something to Manjari.
(After Roohi went)
Arohi- Maa , do you have Roohi's birth certificate I need them and left them in Mumbai.
Manjari - maybe I have I will try to find them .
Arohi to abhir - send that video to me too .

Later that day
Roohi was coming downstairs when she heard Abhimanyu saying "afterall you are not just a peice of my heart , you are my whole heart". to Nyra
Roohi said "one more person got fooled." (Raising her eyebrows and sitting on sofa)
Nyra- what do you mean
Roohi - i mean he already said the same dialogue to his mother, then to your mother then shivu bhaiya ,then me ,then Abhir and now it's your turn.
Nyra - but you are younger than Bhai na
Looked at Abhimanyu then again answered
Roohi- yes but he looked like monkey in childhood so I used to get more attention
Abhir came from kitchen with a banana in hand
Nyra- now his habits look like monkey
(They laughed when Abhir was clueless)

Arohi and Manjari came from inside with some photo albums .
look we found old photographs while searching your birth certificate said Manjari.
Akshara also came , she took a photo and showed Nyra and said look this is when you spoke your first word .
Nyra - what was my first word , mumma
Akshara - you have attitude from birth .you didn't speak a word till 2 years and finally after 2 years your first word was "Nyra" neither mumma nor papa .
Nyra - actually i didn't wanted to make anyone of you sad .
Roohi to Arohi - what was my first word as for me maatashree and poppy both were difficult words.
Arohi -atually you said pum to Abhimanyu and he thaught now onwards you are gonna say him pum .
He was very happy assuming you said him as first word but then you said the same word to our gardener.
Manjari - then driver
Arohi- even a cartoon from you favourite show .
Abhimanyu - okay, stop it . enough now
Actually she wanted to say that to me . gardener, driver were coincidence.
Arohi - cartoon too
Abhimanyu - yes that too (mocking Arohi) ,right roohi
Roohi - Right p..
( Everyone Instantly got awkward realising how they were behaving like a family)
Arohi- (changing the topic )you know me and your papa had thought many weird names for you combining our names like Rohini or chamchi.
Roohi - rohini i can understand 'rohi' from Arohi and 'ni' from neil , but why chamchi.
Arohi -actually, chamgadar's 'cha' and chipkali's 'chi' so chamchi .
Roohi- you guys were so creative
Arohi - it is nothing my parents and your Kairav maamu ewanted to name me arthvyavastha.
(
Nyra - why is my name Nyra mumma
Akshara- because my mother's name was naira
Nyra- so
Akshara- so , Akshara's daughter naira naira's daughter akshara and Akshara's daughter naira.

Manjari- this diwali is going to be special as this year Arohi, Ruhi , shivu all are together.(Roohi becomes a bit sad hearing this) and shivu's 19th birthday is also on choti diwali this year.