Roohi and Abhimanyu's fight

It was next day and Arohi and harsh were sitting in hospital cafeteria where harsh was in a formal call with Abhimanyu and Arohi was desperately waiting for him to end the call .
"Ok, I will get you further details later."

As soon Arohi heard these words by harsh on call she didn't even waited him to cut the call and said.
"I am thinking of sending roohi to Goenka's"

"What,why"Hash said cutting the call and placing the phone on the table.

"There is my surgery in two days and i  have to tell whole family about this
Roohi too but , I am thinking of telling her at the end as she will get affected the most"

"Okay but why are you sending roohi to Goenka house"

"Because this family can do a drama over anything or even can blame me for my medical condition as well so I don't want roohi to see all that."Arohi said in mocking way but internally got saddened knowing it is all truth.

"But I think you should tell roohi first" Hash said and Arohi hummed over his statment without knowing she is stressing over nothing as roohi already knows.

•••••••••••••••••

In the evening time Arohi was going to her room in her thoughts maybe she was going to tell roohi
But as soon she was going to take a step to the stairs, grip her hand tightly ,she looked at the hand and then the person 'Abhimanyu'
"What the hell you think of yourself,
why can't you see me happy"
Abhimanyu yelled at her and by now all family members gathered around them asking what happened.

"Why you always try to make roohi away from me"he again shouted and was gonna say another word but before he could say he felt a hand on his shoulder it was akshara looking at the main door ,Abhimanyu also looked at the door and saw Roohi standing at the gate .
They all saw Roohi coming towards them with bloodshot eyes and anger.
All those confused figures Abhimanyu, Roohi were filled with anger.

Unexpected to all roohi just holded Arohi's hand and started moving upstairs.

Abhimanyu holded Arohi's other hand and said
"Not today"( referring ten years back when just like today roohi took her inside the airport without giving any explanation)

"Not today"(referring ten years back when he dragged Arohi down) Roohi said taking a step backward and making Abhimanyu's hand off Arohi.

"You are taking her side because you don't know her
She is reason of everything," Abhimanyu was saying while roohi was removing his grip over Arohi.

"You don't know this lady's truth she is.."

This was enough for roohi she just took the flower vase kept on the side table and threw it to another side in anger while the other family members were shocked and looking at the flower vase break into zillion peices.
It was too loud and immediate that even Abhimanyu removed his hand over Arohi's hand .the hall suddenly got pin drop silent. This was the first time they had seen roohi this angry.
"Shut up, not a single word against her "roohi yelled looking directly in Abhimanyu's eyes.

It was a start of an fight where neither Abhimanyu nor Roohi was gonna back off  they were fighting while akshara was trying to stop Abhimanyu saying "she is your Roohi , stop Abhimanyu"
Here, Arohi was trying saying "He is your poppy roohi stop"
But ignoring them Roohi and Abhimanyu were busy fighting .
In between the fight Arohi realised that roohi must have read her diary the way she was fighting and taking her side using same words she wrote in the diary.

Abhimanyu -She even just married Neil for money.

Roohi- seriously, being daughter of a boxing championship, born and brought up in Goenkas being one of the top doctors in the country herself ,
But she married papa for money and position whose own position was not justified in the hospital also who was brother in law of Akshara whom you just said she never wanted to see her face .
At least manage to have logic in your own words.

Abhimanyu- okay forget the past..
Roohi - because you lost your words
Abhimanyu -Now when everything is okay , why she wants you to go Goenkas .

Roohi- because is is having brain tumor and donot want me to know.
As soon she said she realised , but it was late she felt the grip holding her arm to stop getting loose .
She looked back to see Arohi being shocked as before she could say something, Arohi fainted .
Roohi's reflex held her head before her head could touch edge of staircase .
Everyone was beyond shock to hear that Arohi have brain tumor and were standing ice rock and seeing the view infront.
Except Harsh, Mahima and Anand who ran to see Arohi.

.....................

After some time
In their room

Arohi was lying on the bed and a drip attached to her hand .Roohi was sitting on a stool beside her While her both hand making a first and were covering her eyes .
Downstairs Harsh was telling them Arohi's health and how critical it was to everyone

"Roohi "Arohi said in very lower voice as she gained consciousness and saw roohi sitting besides her

"Maate" roohi said removing her hands and revealing her red eyes as if she cried .

"Kitna kuch chal Raha tha mere bache ke dimaag mein"
Roohi loss her control over herself and started crying in her lap as she was expecting some questions or she have to give some explanation .

Arohi gently just cheressed her hairswhile having teary eyes .

•••••••••••••
At night

Roohi was having hard time to sleep whereas Arohi was already asleep.
So she grabbed her pillow and went towards the temple in the house and sat their organising her thoughts .
While out of all the things
"He is your poppy roohi stop"
This line was constantly repeating in her ears.

Arohi also saw her from a distance and thought to give her time and talk to her in the morning .