Harsh Birla's entry

𝐒𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠,
Roohi and Arohi were in-room
Roohi- maate can we call HD for diwali here as we used to celebrate it together and he will be all alone there ,this diwali or maybe we can go there for diwali.
Arohi -we can't go there but you can ask Abhimanyu if he can come here.
They didn't knew Abhimanyu was hearing them from the door and was getting memories
Abhimanyu - yes, ( very politely as if he also wanted to meet his father but couldn't do so)

Nyra who was standing there and heard all this came near and asked Roohi who HD is

Roohi - arrey, Harsh Birla i call him HD
Nyra - who harsh Birla
(Roohi realised that she dont even know that she have a grandfather)
Roohi - he is my actually our grandfather.
Nyra -Grandfather ,like bade daadu (Anand birla) .
Roohi- yes , even he is younger brother of bade daadu .and father of your father .

Nyra- then how come I have never seen him and do he know me
Roohi - yes he know you , very well
Just like I knew you when I met you.
Nyra - so why do you callhim HD is is he arrogant
Roohi- no he is actually very sweet i call him HD because we often used to meet in hospital calling him grandpa or something would look odd so i call him HD which means harsh Dadaji
Nyra - tell me more about him , i want to know him
Roohi began telling her more about him ..

later Arohi called Harsh and invited him he was resistant at first thinking about abhimanyu ,manjari  and all the reasons he left that house for even after Arohi told him that abhimanyu have said yes he was still declining but agreed to come there when Arohi said "please come na papa even i need you here i am very scared".

𝐍𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲

𝐻𝑎𝑟𝑠ℎ 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑖𝑛 𝑐𝑜𝑛𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑐𝑜𝑛𝑡𝑎𝑐𝑡 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑚𝑎ℎ𝑖𝑚𝑎 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑎𝑛𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒𝑠 𝑢𝑠𝑒𝑑 𝑐𝑎𝑚𝑒 𝑢𝑑𝑎𝑖𝑝𝑢𝑟 𝑓𝑜𝑟 ℎ𝑜𝑠𝑝𝑖𝑡𝑎𝑙 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑘  𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑛𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑐𝑎𝑚𝑒 𝑏𝑖𝑟𝑙𝑎 ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑠𝑒 𝑜𝑟 𝑚𝑒𝑒𝑡 𝑎𝑛𝑦 𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑓𝑎𝑚𝑖𝑙𝑦 𝑚𝑒𝑚𝑏𝑒𝑟.

He was emotional seeing everyone specially abhimanyu , and his grand child whom he was seeing for the first time .Nyra came to him and asked ' are you Roohi di's HD .
Harsh bent on his knees and nodded his head in yes he was very emotional.

Nyra- so what should i call you HD , or chote daadu as you are bade dadu's younger brother or bade papa as you are papa's father .

Harsh -you can call me anything you want but please dont call me sir.

Hearing this made abhimanyu struggle to control his tears . akshara holded his hand trying to comfort him .

𝐒𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫
Nyra came to harsh and roohi who were sitting near dining table with a comb and a rubberband in her hand

Nyra to harsh - i heard you used to braid her hair so now you have to braid my hair too.
Harsh to Roohi - should i Roohi
Roohi- ofcourse go ahead ,
but Nyra i think i forgot to tell you that even i used to message his head after that .
Nyra - well done , you are a good granddaughter
I would love to do that too but he wont agree for a head message from my tiny little hands . right daadu.

hearing daadu for first time made him so happy that he  got moisture in his eyes .
while Roohi.was busy cherishing smile on his HD's face .

                      ................. ....................

𝐍𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐴𝑟𝑜ℎ𝑖 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑑𝑜𝑤𝑛𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑖𝑟𝑠 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑠ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑎𝑤 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑖𝑛 𝑓𝑎𝑚𝑖𝑙𝑦 𝑙𝑦𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑜𝑛 𝑠𝑜𝑓𝑎 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑓𝑎𝑐𝑒𝑚𝑎𝑠𝑘 𝑜𝑛 . 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑠𝑒𝑒𝑛 𝑠𝑒𝑒𝑚𝑒𝑑 𝑠𝑜 ℎ𝑖𝑙𝑎𝑟𝑖𝑜𝑢𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑠ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑎𝑏𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑡𝑜 𝑙𝑎𝑢𝑔ℎ.
𝑊ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑎 𝑠𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑑 𝑐𝑎𝑚𝑒 "before laughing remember you are gonna be here to". 
She turned around to see  who it was
it turned out it was nyra in a apron and holding a  bowl in her hand which probably had the face mask , she was going to apply it on her next target (Arohi)

sorry i am a doctor i am not going to do this

Mahima took of a cucumber from her eyes and said " o really , and who i am "

Arohi didnt tried to argue after that but questioned why this facemask session was going on.

Nyra - Dida told me that today is 'roopchaudas' if we apply any facemask or any uptan today it gives 2 times more result than a normal day .
(everyone looked at manjari as she was the one who got them in trouble )
And i want everyone to look good on diwali and shivu bhaiya's party for my ig account's sake .

Shivu - oh, seems like my birthday planning is going on
𝐵𝑢𝑡 𝑠𝑜𝑜𝑛 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑖𝑠𝑒𝑑 ℎ𝑒 𝑒𝑏𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑒𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑟𝑜𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒