Arohi's medical condition

After calming herself Roohi got up ,to go downstairs when she spotted some paper kind of thing coming out below the mattress . she took it out , it wasn't just a paper it was a medical file of some patient .

Roohi thought it must be some Arohi's patient and she kept it on the table and was about to go when Arohi's name at the patient's name caught her eyes she opened it to read and got shocked whatever was written inside.

She immediately ran down stairs where the kaushiks , and birlas were still talking . she went to the main gate without being spotted by anyone where she could see harsh and harsh can see her she tried calling him but he was refusing by eyes as guests were sitting there .

Seeing no other option ,she showed him the reports she was hiding in her dupatta . seeing them Harsh got shocked for a moment and excused the guests and came outside along with roohi so no one could spot them .

As they came outside he asked roohi where she found these papers being worried.

It doesn't matter HD please tell me what this is , said roohi with concern on face and moisture in eyes .

Seeing Harsh speechless she again asked
please tell me what this is HD
please tell me if it is true
Is maate really suffering from brain tumor
Is that why she made me come here , is this the reason why maate came here even in these 10 years she has always refused any surgery in Udaipur . she said expecting that harsh would say no and she is just overthinking .

But just the opposite of her expectation he said yes ,

"Yes she has a brain tumor and even she was taking radiotherapy sessions in mumbai in these 2 months".while roohi was in udaipur.

He even told Roohi that how 2 months back they got to know about her critical condition and how arohi made her stay in udaipur so she can get her radiotherapy sessions without her acknowledgement.
And came udaipur for the final surgery which is going to be scheduled within 2 weeks .

Roohi- (sobbing) who else knows about it except you

Harsh- Me, mahima and Anand , she was going to tell others too but seeing how mahima and anand got sympathised for you after knowing that ,she dropped idea of telling anyone as she wanted you to make a organic bond with them based on love and not sympathy ,so if she dies you don't feel alone and have people to call family .

Roohi- what do you mean by 'dies'
she is gonna be alright after surgery right ?

To which he hesitatingly said yes.. yes she will be alright but even a fool could tell that he was lying .

" HD please tell me the truth please " Roohi said wiping her tears which were flowing down her cheeks to show herself strong enough to hear him .

Seeing that he can't anymore ignore her question or lie
So he told her that there are less chances of surgery to be successful
" But it is not zero and we will get the best doctors " harsh said consoling Roohi who by now bent on her knees while holding that report on her hands and tears.

Harsh was about to bend to console her but saw Anand along with kaushiks coming out of the house he panicked and got up so they don't see roohi like that and took them to other side .
While Roohi was still there crying ,
Suddenly mahima always being good to her , Arohi taking her to the mall just to teach her to get on escalator which roohi always feared, Arohi telling her about all online transition and also all the properties she holds individually in Mumbai which she never really opened about , her mother telling her about all fields and colleges she can pursue according to her taste even though there are 2 years her to complete schooling and was always cool about it, all these things starting making sense to her .
   She realised how her mother was securing her future in every term whether it was financially or emotionally or mentally.

••••••••••

After some time

Everyone was firing crackers but roohi was standing numb behind staring at fireworks in the sky .
Abhimanyu noticed it and thought it was because of their argument but little did he know that she had forgotten that all and now she just cares about her mother and her health.

Just then Roohi felt a hand on her shoulder she turned back to see it was mahima along with harsh and Anand as harsh told them , Mahima came and hugged roohi and consoled her.
Just then Roohi requested them not to tell Arohi that she knows about her and she wanted Arohi to tell that whenever she feels so .
They agreed with her .

••••

Scene shifted to Roohi's room where roohi was constantly staring at sleeping Arohi thinking how in these 10 to 12 days she got to know about her mother's life through the dairy and death through that report which are two just different things but one thing that was same was her feeling that she will give every happiness, love affection her mother ever longed for but this time she don't have enough time .
"Stop it roohi she is not going anywhere and going to be alright after surgery" she told herself but her consciousness wasn't supporting her taking her back again to the same thought .

So she got up from bed and headed to go out of the house . Although it was a windy and cold night but she went outside in her oversized tshirt and joggers.

Expecting the cold expression in the chill weather will help her make her heart ice rock and the loud cracker sound to numb her ears enough to ignore her own thoughts.