Abhimanyu got to know about roohi's arrival

2 days later when roohi was packing her bags to go udaipur in her room .Arohi came with a ukulele and said "take this with you too" ,roohi saw her with confusion and said 
"u are behaving weird previously when I wanted to learn it u were reluctant and now you are asking me to take it to udaipur".
I am saying it because your masi (akshara) there is a pro at these things, and you like music too so maybe you guys start bonding at these.
Roohi knew something was off but didn't ask and went to another room to grab other things .

When Arohi picked up the ukulele and said "I know i have always moked at you for making my people on your side but this time i want that to happen and too with the most beautiful thing of my life"

Roohi entered room again and Arohi said I am sending you with one of my colleagues and don't worry at Udaipur airport  someone from family will pick u up.
Also take these phone numbers of your Mahima dadi

𝐈𝐍 𝐔𝐃𝐀𝐈𝐏𝐔𝐑
At birla house Mahima disclosed the news that Roohi is coming and going to live with them . Everyones face filled with joy and excitement except two one who was not just happy and excited but felt like his wish came true he's been asking for 10 years yes, it was none other than Abhimanyu but the second person wasn't dealing with this feeling but was actually confused let's talk about her in next part .
Abhimanyu asked Mahima when is roohi coming when Mahima said that she forgot to tell them earlier and she is coming today and maybe she's on her flight Abhimanyu grabbed the keys of his car and ran to the airport to pick up his Rooh.

ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀs ɴᴏᴛᴇ -sᴏᴏʀʏ ɪ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜɪs ᴘᴀʀᴛ ɪs sʜᴏʀᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ɴᴏᴛ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇxᴘᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ ʙᴜᴛ ɪ ғᴏʀɢᴏᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴀᴅᴅ ᴛʜᴇsᴇ ɪɴ ᴘʀᴇᴠɪᴏᴜs ᴘᴀʀᴛ.