Arohi burned diary

Next morning
It was eight already but roohi was still in bed she wasn't sleeping but didn't want to get up and face everyone .
But she got up to take a much needed cold shower bath as she could feel heat coming out of her body  being exhausted .After getting ready she came to the corridor  while wearing her blue jacket in front of the room to look at the absolute silence in the whole house .
Maybe everyone is confused how to react , she thought to herself and was going but heard some sound coming from downstairs.
Roohi again looked there to find Nyra brutally beating her soft toys in anger as it was Sunday that day and Abhimanyu had promised her to take on an outing but now he was refusing .

After that roohi went in her room but stopped as her eyes caught attention to a photoframe on wall.
She went closure towards Neil's photo.

"You loved her na,
would you also stand by her papa?"Roohi asked his photoframe and got silenced after .
She was just stanting looking at the photoframe when she noticed Arohi's reflection in the frame , she turned back to look and saw her mother standing there with mildest smile and moistured eyes.
While roohi's eyes asked her why she was looking at her like that.

"Thirty years back i also asked the same question to my father's photoframe when I got to know about Naira maa I asked him if he truly loved my mother as sirat or he also tries to find Naira in my mumma and did comparison with her".
And you know what I got my answer before I could complete my question her smile widened as she spoke this sentence.
"Did you"
Arohi said and Roohi just nodded her head in yes .
"And you know what unlike me your family really cares about you love you"

After that Arohi went near a drawer and was taking something out of it while roohi was in her own thoughts and thinking how the only pages of Arohi's dairy that didn't had any dried tear drops on it were when she was in relationship with Neil and no one knew about it .
As much these pages relieved her more she felt disheartened when just because of a paper shown shown by Abhimanyu and Akshara ,Neil broke his engagement with Arohi without even checking the papers properly.

Roohi came out of her thoughts when Arohi came to her with her diary.
"This is the main problem"Arohi said looking at the diary.
"Come"Arohi said as she was asking Roohi to follow her .

Arohi went to the mandir in the house and after taking the matchbox from there she moved towards the garden in front yard while roohi followed her like a lost kid.

••

"Roohi remember this is not reality this diary I used to write when I used to be sad or when I wanted to share something with someone .
This is only my side of story and we can't deny that I was also wrong many times .
So, please just burn all the hate inside you for anyone here i don't want you to spend your life in hate and negativity like I did".
Saying this Arohi stepped forward ,placed the diary there and lightened it with a matchstick .
"I should have did it that day"Arohi said in very little voice to herself after they moved back .

Hearing this Roohi instantly ran to the diary and extinguished the fire by taking of her jacket and tossing it on the diary until the fire just extinguished.
Thanks to the hard cover and stiff pages the dairy wasn't burnt much.

Roohi took the diary to Arohi and said " It's not like you didn't try to burn this diary but you couldn't because this diary was with you when nobody else was this have your emotions no one ever tried to care ,and i wont let you burn it now just because you want me to have good relations with this family .
It has only your side of the story and this is the best thing for me because I don't give a damn about anyone else's pov especially when they didn't care about your pov that time ".
In response a tear shed off Arohi's eyes telling her failed attempt to change her daughter's mind about the  family she knew this family don't deserve Roohi but she didn't had any other choice.

Looking at her mother cry Roohi tucked her jacket and the diary in the fence and softly cupped Arohi's cheeks
"Maate! Please don't cry ,don't expect me to forget or forgive anything but I promise I will do anything that ca harm anyone's feelings or hurt anyone".

"And yourself too" Arohi said in very lower voice only audible to Roohi before taking roohi in a hug .

"But won't even let than utter any word against you"Roohi said herself in her thoughts while a bit rage could be seen in her eyes.

After that they broke their hug , roohi took the diary and as they were proceeding inside they saw Goenkas coming to the birla house.

••••••••••••••••

In the next scene we see all family members of birla's and goenka's sitting in the hall .
Maybe everyone was waiting for someone to start a conversation.
Goenka's were sitting besides Arohi like other family members and relative come when someone from family is ill .

Just when everyone was settled and were starting their conversation.
Manish asked roohi to make chai for everyone it was of course weird as from other family members to servants everyone was there but they also understood that he was telling her to leave like he asked Nyra and Kabir to play upstairs so he could talk.

She asked everyone to raise their hand who is interested in having chai and got lazied when saw many hands up .As she counted hands she looked at Kabir and Nyra's hand up too who were going upstairs and said "chote bache chai nahi Peete" and went to kitchen without considering them .