Shivu's birthday

The whole family was sitting with face masks on their faces and cucumbers on their eyes
When shivansh said as everyone knows here that tomorrow is my birthday and i know you guys are very excited about it but i just wanted to say please, don't plan anything on 12 at night .
I am gonna celebrate bringing in with my friends.

Everyone in shock dropped their cucumbers from eyes and dramatically looked at shivu. Akshara said how can you do this with us shivu and was about to say something more but cut by shivu and said that not today please and specially akshara chachi and Manjari Dida please don't try to convince me as you both got a hidden talent of doing emotional atyachar to which i cant say no and i planned this earlier ,i actually wanna go.

Abhimanyu - but much I know you ,you don t like parties and also you don't have much friends here.
Shivu - i know but it is gonna be a batch reunion types but organised by me.

Everyone shared a look with each other then akshara said okay but we have a conditions.So as none of your friends will come in our party so the party theme will be teddy bear just like your 1st birthday and you are not allowed to say that it's cringe or childish.
Shivu thought for a while but then said okay.

         ................................................................

A day passed and it was time for the birthday party

Shivu came downstairs in a teady bear costume and asked everyone standing there
This is cheating by teady bear  themed i thought you meant with the decoration and all, you didnt told me i have to dress like a teady , he looked himself and said even i was looking better than this on my first birthday ,

Shivu came downstairs in a teady bear costume and asked everyone standing there This is cheating by teady bear  themed i thought you meant with the decoration and all, you didnt told me i have to dress like a teady , he looked himself and said eve...

Roohi , Abhir ,Nyra also came in dresses
Roohi- okay its his birthday you can torture him but why are we three wearing these raindeer costumes.

Roohi , Abhir ,Nyra also came in dressesRoohi- okay its his birthday you can torture him but why are we three wearing these raindeer costumes

Shivu- seriously you guys are crying over these cute night suits you are wearing.

Arohi and others were cherishing the healthy bonds between them all and did there thu thu thu ... thing when they were still arguing over whose costume is hard to carry.

Okay now everyone sit for the puja of chotti diwali said manjari,
Shivu- seriously we have to do puja in these outfit.
None of you cared about my impression on god .
and went where they have to do puja ,with a little pout and dramatic look on his face .

Mahima -i wish he remain happy like this always .
everyone agreed and did thu thu thu.. Again

.......

After puja and cake cutting it was time for gifts .
where he opened some gifts but now it was time for last two gifts which were on behalf of whole family .

He asked what was in these gifts
Abhimanyu- guess what it is , it is something you wanted from long time
Shivu - girlfriend??
I mean let me check na what it is
He opened the first one and found out it was his driving license which was stuck with some paper work  from the whole year .
he looked at the last gift on the table which was a small square box .

Is this what i am thinking chachu he said to abhimanyu 
and ran outside in excitement and saw a black car parked which he had mentioned them time ago , he instantly turned around where everyone was standing he wanted to hug them but it looks like his costume wont let it happen .
He was figuring out how to hug while roohi, abhir and nyra were laughing their heart out on that situation.

...............................

At late night Shivu saw some flash coming out of his bed but the door opened he got scared for a while but then realised they were none other than Abhir and Roohi.
Roohi- common bhaiya, get ready you are taking us on a long drive in your new car
Shivu- what, its 11pm and where also does chachies know about it.
Abhir,Roohi in single voice asked chachies??
Shivu - i mean arohi chachi or akshara chachi anyone of them know about it.
Roohi-seriously , i literally just said we are sneaking out
Shivu- but why
Abhir- because its your birthday and you are gifted a car .
Shivu - no we are not going anywhere
Roohi- please , you celebrated your bring in with your friends, whole day with family so now you have to celebrate bring out with your brother and sister .
Shivu - so brother and sister dont come under family
Roohi - of course they are but they are perfect combo of friend and family a person needs and deseve to be treated special.
And  bhaiya , if you love me you will come she said making puppy eyes

Shivu adored her for a moment as this was the first time after she came here that she actually tried to convince otherwise she used to find her own to do anything and behaved like an independent and responsible person.

Shivu patted her head and said that's like my baby sister our princess chuhi who used to use her puppy eyes and smile to convince .
okay, we are going let me get ready