1

kamari oren summer

kamari oren summer

"NIGGA GET UP! ITS OUR BIRTHDAY!!!" i heard jamari yell before jumping on my bed.

i barely opened my eyes before kicking his legs making him fall off my bed with a thud.

"goddamn! why the fuck would you do that shit?" he asked making me shrug.

"it probably just turned 12am...you know i be fuckin sleep by 9." i spat pulling the cover over my head.

you would think for us to be turning 18 he would've came in wit a different approach but no, it's been like this for as long as i can remember.

everytime the clock hits 12 on our birthday he would come and jump on my bed, and now that we have separate rooms he comes in my room to do the same.

"can you at least smoke wit me then? damn.." he grumbled.

i groaned before slowly sitting up and rubbing my eyes,"we getting food after?" i asked and he nodded.

"ight...go roll up im coming." i said and he walked out my room.

i could hear my phone going off and it made me wish my brother wasn't so well known.

im the twin thats more in the background and out the way, but him?? oh he was popular as fuck throughout highschool.

i was glad our birthday was in the summer tho, so we graduated at 17 and now we're finally 18.

my phone started ringing and i grabbed it while getting out of bed,"hello??" i said once i put my airpods in.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY SNOOKUMS!!"

i laughed at my bestfriends voice,"thank you brooklyn." i said and she hummed.

"what you think you gonna do today?"

"knowing jamari...he'll probably drag me to some kinda party later." i said and she nodded.

"bet bet just let me know." she said.

"i gotchu, imma talk to you later." i said before hanging on.

i went on social media and responded to the few people who did wish me a happy birthday and what not when one person caught my eye.

masani.

everybody called him ghost.

i've seen him and jamari talk a few times but that's it. he's also liked my pictures or story once or twice.

i simply told him thank you and kept it pushing. that man was definitely a hoe from what i've heard and seen.

now i won't deny he is fine as fuck but far as i know i've never heard or seen him with a boy in that way.

i quickly threw on a hoodie and kept on the pajama pants i had on before sliding on my nike slides.

i walked out and got into jamari's car to see he already lit a blunt,"damn you couldn't wait.." i mumbled closing the door.