27

masani taj torres

masani taj torres

i put out my blunt and stared out towards the trees and the sun setting between them.

we made it to the house i had in mexico about 2 hours ago, he's been asleep since the plane ride.

i laid down with him for a few minutes before coming out to smoke and clear my head.

these last few years been crazy as hell....escaping the courthouse was the most easy part to be honest.

walk pass security and everything. i had enough money saved up to get the out the states immediately. mexico wasn't my first stop.

it's a private island my people own and the island isn't overly populated so i was able to live there and blend in easily actually. plus where i stayed was more secluded.

mexico was somewhere i stopped a few months ago...i knew kamari was graduating soon and i couldn't not see him. i couldn't stay long tho...i know i'm still wanted in the states.

so being at his graduation was a huge ass risk itself, but i couldn't help myself. i didn't think he would come wit me after all this time but his love for me deeper than i thought.

i fixed the shorts i had on as i got up and went to the kitchen to make food for when he wakes up.

"masani.....masani..." i heard his soft voice from the bedroom.

"i'm in here li daddy!" i called out and a few seconds later i heard him walking fast to the kitchen.

his eyes landed on me and his body relaxed as he pulled me into a hug.

his embrace was tighter then usual then i heard a small sniffle,"why you crying baby??" i asked as i picked him up.

he didn't respond, instead he held me tighter and wrapped his legs around my torso.

"wassup kamari?"

"i was scared...."

"of what??" i asked sitting him on the counter and went back to the stove turning down the heat.

"that when i woke up....you'd be gone again and it would just be some kinda dream..." he admitted looking down at his lap.

i went back between his legs and grabbed his chin,"i'm right here...okay? i love you..." i said looking into his eyes.

he nodded and puckered his lips together, i pressed my lips against his then rested my forehead against his.

"i love you too...but- are you gonna be able to you know?" he asked

"what?"

"stay. like be with me .... are we gonna be able to be a normal couple?" he asked quietly.

"that's not gonna be possible in the states...i'm not even supposed to be out here really. i missed yo ass too much to stay away.....but i can't stay here." i said and i watched him frown before pushing me back.