11

kamari oren summer

kamari oren summer

i heard an alarm going off making me groan and try to sit up just for a huge weight to be on my body.

i looked down and furrowed my eyebrows at masani's body on top of me.

he only had on shorts and i had on a tank top and pajama pants, i smacked my lips as the alarm kept going off.

i realized it was his phone, he must've slipped in my bed while i was napping.

"get yo fuckin phone..." i spat irritated i was woken out my sleep.

"bro! masani wake up!" i shook his heavy ass body and he groaned wrapping his arms around me tighter.

"grab it..." he grumbled and i smacked my lips.

"nigga you on top of me!"

he finally rolled off of me and found his phone on the bed and turned the alarm off.

"hey li daddy." he rasped looking at me with a lazy smile.

"masani...when the fuck you get here?" i asked and his smile dropped.

"you not happy to see me?"

"nigga i'm mad my nap was interrupted." i said rubbing my eyes and sitting up.

"i was texting you and you wasn't responding...so i popped up and you was napping, i ain't wanna wake you up so i laid down with you...i set an alarm in case i fell asleep." he said grabbing my arm and pulled me into his lap.

"alarm for what??" i mumbled wrapping my arms around his neck.

"haircut...you coming wimme." he said and pecked my lips.

"says who?"

"meee now get dressed...these shorts make yo ass poke..." he said then gently squeezed it.

"you getting me food?" i asked laying my head on his shoulder.

"i will, if you come on." he said and i got out his lap then went to the bathroom.

you could say i was more comfortable with masani now, so far he seemed to be proving himself as loyal..he definitely loves sleeping in the same bed as me or just being in my space.

i might've complained about it sometimes but i really love it, plus he's the overprotective type and that right there? is a major turn on.

i washed my face and brushed my teeth before the door was pushed open and masani walked in grabbing his toothbrush and toothpaste.

this nigga literally had a spot in my closet and all for how much he's started coming around and leaving his clothes or necessities.

"oh also imma beat yo ass..." he said as he put toothpaste on his brush.

"for what?" i asked scrunching my face up.

"you throwing ass for yo close friends??" he asked and i sucked my lips in.