4

kamari oren summer

kamari oren summer

"bitch! pay up!" jamari yelled at saint as i held the basketball in my hand.

we were currently in a different part of town playing basketball.

jamari, choppa and i vs smoke, saint, and ghost.

"nigga choppa ass traveled! that shit don't count!" saint yelled back.

"hollon- i never traveled i shot from the middle of the court the fuck." choppa said and i rolled my eyes handing the ball to choppa.

it was starting to get hot from all this running around and i was getting hungry.

"i don't feel like hearing y'all argue over this stupid shit...call it a tie and let's go!" i interrupted their argument.

"you can go ahead since you so fuckin impatient." saint snapped at me.

"watch it, you know ion even play bout my twin." jamari quickly said.

i was glad i drove my car for once, i walked over to the benches and grabbed my keys and phone.

i went onto my phone and started a mobile order for chic fil a as i walked to my car.

i heard footsteps behind me, i was expecting to see ghost but it was someone else who happened to be on the court at the same time as us.

"yoo! my bad i been tryna get yo attention." he said and i stared at him waiting for what he wanted.

he was a few inches taller then me, he had a temp fade and was brown skinned with dimples. he only had on nike shorts and his t-shirt was slung over his shoulder.

"i was hoping i could get yo number or sumn..." he said and i thought about it.

"you gay?" i asked and he laughed.

"i'm bi." he said and i shrugged before handing him my phone.

"i text myself from yo phone so i'll call you later." he said and i nodded.

"okay what's your name?"

"call me quan." he said putting his hands in his pockets.

"kamari, i guess i'll talk to you later." i said and he nodded his head looking me up and down.

"definitely." he said before walking off and i finally made it to my car.

i checked my notifications and almost busted out laughing.

masani❤️: ong you better delete that nigga number

-how yk he got my number???? and when did you get my phone to change your name back😐

masani❤️: do not fw that nigga jamari i'm fr

-i'm grown boo👍🏾

masani❤️: spwm

-he must be yo opp or sumn?

masani❤️: hell nah, just don't want you fw him

-yet again, grown...you not my nigga sooo why imma listen

masani❤️: bet

you liked 'bet'

i got in my car and called brooklyn,"we still going today??" i asked.

"yesss the appointment in two hours so you got time to eat and shower, then i'll come pick you up." she said.

"ight bet...also last week them hickeys.." i said and she groaned.

"i'll tell you when we face to face..." she said and i pursed my lips together humming.

"okayyy miss girl."

❈ ❈ ❈

"yupp me and bestie tatted!!" brooklyn said while recording us.

i turned around showing my new back tattoo, it was in japanese and said fall in love with your self first in black and red ink. and on my side was my birthday in roman numerals.

she got a trail of butterflies that started at her neck and went down to her chest area.

"mmmm friend them gonna go hard in backshots." she said making me smack my lips and playfully push her.

"ion know nunnn bout that." i said making her laugh.

i sat in my game chair while she sat on the edge of my bed.

"sooo who left em??" i asked noticing the hickeys were barely there anymore.

"ummm you know that night...everybody was either drunk or high. i was high and had a few shots..everybody started getting tired or was half asleep—

long story short your brother smooth wit his words! kamari i swear i was never tryna fuck him. it kinda happened and when i woke up, we haven't even talked since it happened." she said.

"girl....you can fuck my brother i don't care- but that is weird of him to do that knowing you're still constantly gonna be around..." i said and she shrugged.

"it's whatever now...i tried to speak to him about it and he just..i guess brushed it off. you think my pussy trash?" she asked with a frown.

"i- brooklyn please." i said making her laugh.

"but no...tell me about you and ghost?"

"he a whore." i said and a mug found it's way on my face.

"oh??" she said and i laughed at the look at on her face.

"it's like...i don't know cause maybe he's just down low or sumn. it's clear he still wanna be a hoe cause that night we was smoking in my room and a girl called him anddd he left to go you know what." i said and she nodded.

"and it's like...i can't deny he's attractive cause whewww if i ain't have no self respect i would've- but i don't wanna get mixed into no kinda drama either. it's weird cause he always texts me at times or like if i don't respond he has a fit. but i've never seen him openly be wit a boy." i said.

"mmm...i say just don't get in a mindset of y'all got sumn going on until he makes it clear that he deadass wants you and only you. like yeah you can have a lil fun flirt back time to time but try not to get attached." she said  making me nod.

"speaking of— when i was leaving the court earlier this dude named quan asked for my number and i gave it to him.." i said.

"i know ghost ass had a fit." she said and i quickly pulled out my phone to show her the text.

"oh nooo. his ass do not want you fuckin wit nobody else...he might like you bestie."

"but he's a hoeeee ohmygoddd." i dragged making her laugh.

"hoes got feelings too sweetie, they just go a weird way about them..." she said and i sighed.

"i guess..." i said and my phone went off.

quan: wyd shawty

-talking to my friend rn, wyd

quan: was just thinking about you, it's cool if i call you in a lil bit?

-yeahh that's fine

quan: ight i'm finna get in the shower then i'll call you

masani❤️ would like to FaceTime

"oh his ass got perfect timing!!" brooklyn said and i declined the call.

"yeah he better gone todayyy." i said sitting up.

"wellll i'm finna go home, but text me laterrrr." she said and i nodded giving her a quick hug.