12

masani taj torres

masani taj torres

"happy birthday fuck nigga!!" i heard smoke yell thru the phone and i laughed seeing it was 12am.

i was on a group facetime call with them while playing the game,"thanks bruh—"

"my brother over there?" jamari asked and i heard kamari smack his lips.

"tell him he want my social security too?? goddamn..." kamari mumbled and i laughed.

"just say you miss me hoe ." kamari said grabbing my phone from the tv stand.

"never that." jamari said and kamari put my phone back where it was.

"you finna be on the game all night?" kamari asked and i shook my head.

"ight i'm hopping off."

"dayummmm." choppa dragged out laughing.

i hung up then stood up and stared down at kamari's smaller frame,"hello sir??" he mumbled looking at me.

"you so pretty..." i mumbled then leaned down to kiss his lips.

he kissed me back wrapping her arms around my neck, i placed my hands under his thighs before picking him up.

"happy birthday pa." he said breaking the kiss.

"you wanna take some shots wit me real quick?" i asked and he shrugged.

"why not."

i walked to my kitchen holding him before sitting him on the kitchen island, i grabbed my hennessy bottle then grabbed a few shot glasses.

"what? tryna take 3 each?" kamari suggested and i nodded.

i poured six shots in all and pushed his towards his thigh.

"waitt sit my phone up against the bottle." he said as i stood between his legs.

i sat his phone up for him then pressed record,"cheers to you getting old!" he said and i smacked my lips.

"nigga i just turned 20." i said shaking my head and he shrugged.

"okay okay, to new life uhh i guess to whatever the hell we got going on..." he mumbled and i stared at him with a smile.

"you know what the fuck going." i said before downing my shots.

i finished right before he did and he shook his head scrunching up his face,"chaser 'fore i throw up." he quickly said grabbing his phone.

i grabbed a sprite from the fridge, i watched him take small sips before rolling his shoulders.

"okay i'm— ouu this why i stick to weed.." he mumbled slowly getting down from the island.

"can i tell you sumn?" i asked him and he shrugged.

"if it has to do wit a bitch tho..."

"nah- while you was in the shower i popped a perc..." i said rubbing my neck.