5

kamari oren summer

kamari oren summer

"what's wrong wit you??" i heard from my phone making me focus.

i looked at quan who was on the game but he had taken his headphones off.

we had been talking for almost 2 weeks now and he seemed like a good person.

"huh- oh just thinking..." i said as i repeatedly slapped my hair tie against my wrist.

"can i ask you sumn? you don't have to answer but it's sumn i've noticed..." he said and i nodded.

"you ever...self harm in the past?"

my throat instantly became dry and i looked away from my phone.

"my bad my bad, you don't gotta answer like i said." he said and i simply nodded.

"listen tho...you gonna be busy later?"

"nah i'll probably just be watching tv."

"well around 6 get dressed, i wanna take you out." he said making me smile.

"go where??"

"you'll see, just dress comfortable enough to be walking and outside." he said grabbing his phone and took a facetime photo making me put my phone down

"nah come back i wanna see that beautiful ass smile." he said and my cheeks started getting warm.

"stoppp." i said and he laughed.

it was a knock on my door revealing xylah making me smile and jump up to hug her,"heyy." i said hugging her and she hugged me back before stepping back.

"where my nephew??" i asked.

"damn i'm good...he wit azaire's dad." she said and i nodded.

"i came to drop off some food i made, where our parents?" she asked and i shrugged.

"either in their room or the backyard." i said and she nodded walking out my room.

i grabbed my phone and saw quan was close to the screen and typing,"my bad my sister was here." i said .

"you good, look i'm finna shower and shit then i'll call you when i'm on the way." he said and i nodded.

"okay byee." i said then hung up.

"that was that quack nigga??" i heard jamari's voice.

"quan." i corrected and he shrugged.

"quick, quack same thing." he said going to my mirror.

his hair was braided down in cornrows and he had on a nike tech and sweats,"where y'all going?"

"ion know...he just said dress to walk and shit." i said and he nodded.

"make sure you sharing locations wit me...shit start getting weird call me fast as fuck."

"i gotchu, what you finna do??"