16

kamari oren summer

kamari oren summer

"kamari!!" jamari yelled from outside my door.

"whatttt!!" i yelled back.

"you up??!"

"i know he ain't ask that dumbass shit.." i mumbled.

he finally opened the bedroom door and i saw he was already dressed.

"nigga! hurry up and get ready! xylah and nem already on the way!" he said and i groaned.

today my family was having a cookout don't get me wrong. i love my family to death.

i just don't feel like being around everyone and having to really socialize.

"you inviting anyone??" he asked with a smirk.

he wanted me to invite masani.

our parents told us if we're talking to anyone to invite them.

"nope.." i mumbled.

"bro! why are you scared?! half our family gay!" he whispered yelled and i glared at him.

"shut the fuck up, i'm not scared it's just more of nerves....plus the amount of times masani been in here they've always assumed he was here to hang out wit you..." i said shaking my head.

i wouldn't say masani and i were sneaking, but half the time when he was here for just me they'd be gone or cooped up in there room.

so they never really saw me and him together unless i was downstairs with jamari and nem.

and the times i've left the house and stayed the night with him they assumed i was with brooklyn or out with jamari.

brooklyn and i don't even speak anymore clearly.

"and i'm bi bitch." i added and he waved me off.

"i've seen you mostly wit boys...not my tea tho!" he added before walking out my room.

i rolled my eyes then decided to shoot masani a text before taking a quick shower.

- i know this is very last minute buttt my family having a cookout today, and if you aren't busy or anything you can come if you'd like

masani❤️: what time?

-they've already started cooking, people gonna be arriving like within the next 15 minutes

masani❤️: imma be leaving my pops house around 30 minutes so i'll come

-okayy

masani❤️: yo parents know we talking?