17

kamari held onto masani's hand while masani drove with the other

"sooo you gonna tell me everything you got planned or what?" kamari asked as he leaned his head against the window.

they had been driving now for almost an hour and most the roads they were on were empty and backroads.

masani smirked shaking his head, at the cookout masani managed to get kamari's parents number. so his parents knew masani was keeping kamari for the weekend.

they also knew his plan of finally asking kamari to be his. masani told them the plan of taking the younger out of town for a getaway and promised he'd back in their house by monday morning.

"you trust me right??" masani asked glancing over at kamari.

"yeah...im pretty sure." kamari said and masani laughed.

"chill you just gonna be wit me for the weekend...the shooting range isn't near by it's family owned so we gotta go out the way to it...then after im taking you where we staying." he said and kamari nodded.

"what you mean where we staying? we won't be at your house?"

"nah...im taking you to my special spot." masani said and kamari pursed his lips together.

as they continued driving kamari took control over the music and grabbed a rolled blunt from behind masani's ear.

"i hope yo ears clean..." kamari mumbled lighting the end of the blunt.

"you know i'm clean stop playing wit me..." masani said and kamari laughed.

he took a few pulls from the blunt then opened masani's sun roof.

he turned up the radio which was playing sweater weather by the neighborhood

And all I am is a man
I want the world in my hands
I hate the beach
But I stand in California with my toes in the sand
Use the sleeves of my sweater

kamari handed the blunt over to masani then stuck his upper body out the sunroof letting the wind hit against his face.

masani shook his head as he smoked the blunt. he already had the whole weekend planned out before even asking kamari to come.

he also planned on letting kamari in on a few things to help him understand why he did certain things, such as percs and being caught up in the streets.

"yo ass better not fall." masani said handing the blunt back to kamari.

"you better not hit no hard turns then..." kamari said back and masani laughed.