7

kamari oren summer

kamari oren summer

"things i did?? thattt." brooklyn dragged as she put mousse in my hair.

"my butt was starting to get sore." i said as she put a durag on my fresh braids.

"your hair definitely longer from the last time i braided it." she said making me nod.

"you not wrong." i said before getting up and walking to my dresser.

"ouu bitch i never told you." she said standing up and stretching.

"what?"

she started talking quietly,"you know how i told you a few weeks ago me and jamari fucked...well he text me the other night making small convo and shit. i was being dry as fuck tho- but why he tell me it's a chance he might've nutted in me." she said and i made the yikes face.

"i already got enough nieces and nephews please." i said and she laughed.

"baby been going 2 years strong on birth control." she said holding up her hand and i gave her a high five laughing.

"plus i went for my check up last week and i always just let them run all the tests and ain't say nun bout no pregnancy, i'll be damned."

"but what's even crazierrr is saint then started liking my story like nooo, i'm not finna be labeled a homie hopper." she said and i laughed.

"nooo not the whole gang tryna get you." i said and she rolled her eyes.

"i don't even play like that." she said and i shrugged.

"kamari- brooklyn. kamari come on." ghost said bussing into my room.

"damnnn knock or sumn- what you mean come on?" i asked as brooklyn looked between us.

"i'm hungry..." he said and his eyes looked over my body.

"and put some pants on."

i'm wearing tight shorts and a graphic tshirt.

"what you being hungry gotta do wit me-"

"we going to get food together." he said mugging me.

"bitch-"

"say i won't fuck you up infront of yo friend."

"get outttt." i dragged while brooklyn laughed.

"5." he said before walking out.

"aweee yall-"

"shut the fuck up." i said dragging my hand down my face.

"he want you baddd, didn't you say he been tryna hang out around you more?" she asked wit a smirk and i rolled my eyes.

"yes but he still be texting them girls...sometimes in my face. i've trying-" i took a pause.

i talked quietly,"i'm trying not to catch feelings but it's like damn...if i go out wit jamari and em he always wanna pay for my stuff or slick stand close by me. or like if it's just us he'll be a lil touchy but nun  too crazy you know?