24

kamari oren summer

kamari oren summer

it's been weeks...weeks of recorded jail calls from masani...weeks of him telling me everything is gonna be okay and he loves me.

but i definitely know it's the opposite, the feeling in my stomach is telling me everything he's done before finna come back and bite him in the ass.

like they say karma doesn't skip anyone, but for once i really wish it did. just this once.

i don't know if i could mentally handle masani being locked up...and based on the charges it would be a while until he got out.

today was his trial...i guess figuring out if he's guilty or not guilty.

my phone ringed knocking me out my thoughts,"hello?" i answered.

"yooo we outside come on." i heard saint's voice.

"i'm coming." i said then hung up.

i sighed staring at my lock screen of me and masani, it was a mirror picture and i was holding my phone as he kissed my cheek and grabbed my waist.

plus we were both in towels that's it. i drug myself out of bed and walked downstairs,"i'll be back..." i told jamari.

"you know i'm going wit you." he said getting up and followed me to the car.

it was saint and choppa inside,"smoke already at the courthouse, he had to bring ghost clothes and shit." choppa spoke from the drivers seat.

i didn't say anything back as i got on my phone and started scrolling through masani's and i old messages.

saying i missed being under him was an understatement, it made me wish i soaked up being under him more.

i felt jamari's hand on my arm,"wipe yo face..." he mumbled.

i didn't even know i was crying,"aye stop by chic fil a real quick." jamari spoke up to them.

"i'm not hungry jamari-"

"you've been cooped up in your room, depressed and not eating and you think i don't notice. you finna eat before going to see him....plus masani would kill me knowing i ain't been taking care of yo ass." he said and i sighed.

i pulled my hoodie over my head and leaned my head against the window.

"i miss him..." i mumbled.

"i know you do." jamari mumbled back.

❈ ❈ ❈

"excuse me sir..." i heard making me pull my hoodie down as i walked into the courthouse.

i followed the voice seeing masani's lawyer,"have you been sleeping love?" she asked with a small frown.

i nodded,"yeah." i lied putting my hands into my
pockets.

"alright well come with me quickly..." she said and i followed behind her up some stairs.

"you have some time to speak with him before the trial..." she said nodding towards the first door.

i reached for the door and slowly opened it then closed it behind me. masani was sitting on the couch in the room with a suit on, his locs were up into a messy bun and i noticed a scratch through his eyebrow.

"you fighting already??" i asked quietly as he looked at me.

he smiled before standing up and walked towards me, as soon as he hugged me i broke down into his arms.

"kamari...it's okay babyboy..." he cooed while rubbing my back.

"i don't want you in there— i want you wit me....i'll move in wit you. i don't care you can't leave me masani." i sobbed then felt him pick me up.

he sat down with me in his lap,"it's gonna be okay, you hear me?" he said making me look into his eyes.

"no it's not... every time you say that my stomach gets a sick feeling..."

"imma be honest with you...imma probably go down for this shit, they also opened old cases against me...i'm going down in an different way. promise me you gonna live your life?"

"what's different—"

"kamari....promise me you gonna live your life and continue doing good in school...." he said grabbing my chin.

i chewed on my lip as my eyes got glossy again,"i promise..." i said before he smashed his lips against mines.

i thought sex would be the last thing on his mind but i was definitely wrong.

he ended up putting me in 3 different positions on the couch within 20 sumn minutes, making sure we both got 3 nuts each.

i was definitely tired from the lack of sleep and eating prior to today,"get back to taking care of yourself...okay??" he whispered in my ear as he slowly thrusted into me.

i was on his lap riding him as he gripped my neck and left kisses on my body, his other hand occasionally rubbed my ass and waist before pinching at my nipples.

i nodded my head then gasped as i felt his nut shoot into me again for the 4th time,"fuck...i love you.." he groaned gripping my waist.

"i love you more daddy..." i whimpered as i slowly bounced on his length.

"make me proud baby..." he said into my ear and my legs shook as i came against his stomach and mines.

"imma miss you li' daddy..." he said pulling me closer and rubbed my back while kissing my jaw.

i got off his lap and watched him get up, he went to a desk and grabbed wipes out to clean us both up, he got back dressed and i did the same.

he pulled me into a hug and kissed my lips over and over, he pressed his forehead against mines and we gazed into each other's eyes for a few minutes.

"i gotta start preparing, okay? you go ahead...sit in the front wit my dad and siblings." he said and i nodded.

"kamari..."

"i hear you masani, i am..." i said and he kissed my forehead.

he pulled me into a hug and held me in his arms and i sighed inhaling his scent,"i got this cologne at my house if you want it..." he said.

"i might take up your offer..." i mumbled into his chest.

❈ ❈ ❈

"masani taj torres..." the judge said and his lawyer walked out but he wasn't around.

"where is your client ms.smith??"

"umm your honor...it seems the client has disappeared."

"excuse me???"

"my client left the premises without my knowledge and i can't get in contact with him.." ms. smith said and my eyes widened.

"could this boy be any dumber?" i heard masani's dad mumble.

i watched as security guards and police officers quickly left out the room to go find masani, but knowing him-

"i'm going down in a different way."

his words from earlier rung in my head.