10

kamari oren summer

kamari oren summer

"bestieee lemme tell youuu." brooklyn said as she opened her chips.

"whatttt?" i dragged laughing.

"so last night...had a lil sneaky link boyyyy- his dick was touching my lungs." she said with a sigh.

"really? where it happened at?" i asked.

"sooo he text me about 11 sumn and i was halfway asleep foreal and he was like oh i'm finna pull up. i woke up fast as hell.

anyways i took like another shower real quick cause yeah, and he was like come outside...sooo i go to his car and he drives around. so we talking and he get to rubbing on my thighs.

we pull over at this park and it's night so you know nobody out there....imma just say that backseat gonna need a lot of cleaning. he was turning me every way but loose." she said and i shook my head.

"rate of 1-10?"

"100! and i'll do it again...almost told that man i love you." she said and i busted out laughing.

"sick as hell. speaking of you know sex...jamari?"

"i know that's yo brother but fuck him. he keep tryna text me and i just want him to keep that same energy from when we fucked and he dipped." she said before holding her chips towards me.

i took a few out the bag and nodded,"i can get that...just talk to him a lil bit, i ain't saying fuck him again but just talk."

"i'll see...so how you and ghost been?"

"chilling really...so far he seems to be holding up the not talking to anyone else but ion know i'm scared he'll go back to his old ways."

"that's understandable, you got the code to that phone? go through it, it may hurt yo feelings one day but a true man is in that phone." she said and i nodded.

"oh trust i already did...i ain't find nun funny but i didn't go that far into it either. too scared imma find sumn to make me loose my appetite." i said and she laughed.

"don't worry we'll jump him if he on weird shit." she said.

"speaking of- i heard smoke and them talking about his birthday shit...you going?"

"you know he would make me go even if i didn't want to." i said and she shrugged.

"was making sureee cause i ain't wanna go and you not be there."

"okay well imma be there- just don't be surprised when he has me underneath him the whole night." i said shaking my head.

"well...i booked us some massages in the next hour and was thinking after we go to the movies..." she said and i nodded.

"bettt, i'll pay for the tickets." i quickly said and she nodded.

"i'll buy the snacks." she said as i got up.