20

kamari oren summer

kamari oren summer

"masaniiii." i dragged out as he slept on my bed.

he groaned in response,"get upppp." i said crawling on top of him.

instead he grabbed my waist pulling me down on him and holding me in place,"baeee i'm hungry." i whined and his eyes finally opened.

"you wanna go get sumn to eat??" he rasped and i nodded.

"ight i'm finna get up..." he said closing his eyes back.

i waited a few seconds and heard a snore leave his mouth making me roll my eyes,"taj!" i yelled his middle name.

he laughed opening his eyes again,"okay okay...get up and we can get yo food li daddy." he said and i got off his lap.

earlier we went to the mall and went shopping then when we came back to my house he fell asleep soon as he hit my bed.

he got up then stretched for a while then grabbed his phone and keys,"what you wanna eat?" he asked grabbing my waist and kissed my forehead.

"you..." i mumbled and he raised his eyebrow at me before shaking his head.

"i'll have yo ass limping keep playing wimme." he said making me laugh.

"uhh ion know why but sumn in me want a meatball sub." i said and he nodded.

"we can go to firehouse subs." he suggested.

"yesssss- carry me." i said and he laughed before grabbing the back of my thighs.

i jumped and he caught me holding me up by my butt,"you look beautiful...my beautiful boy." he said and my face started getting warm.

"stopppp." i dragged putting my face in the crook of his neck.

"what? i cant compliment my baby?" he asked and i didn't respond so he faked like he was gonna drop me making me scream and hold onto him.

"ghost!"

"i'll slam yo ass through this wall stop fuckin playing wit me kamari." he said and i smacked my lips.

"then don't be playing like that." i said getting down and he shrugged.

"come on, order on my phone." he said handing me his phone.

he grabbed my free hand and we walked through my house and outside to his car, he opened the door for me then buckled up my seatbelt then closed the door.

he got into the drivers seat and the bluetooth automatically connected to his phone, and he scrolled before a song started playing.

lil poppa - love and war

come ride with me, i wanna tell you how I'm feeling
shawty, i fuck with you but it's going down in the city
all these rookies know is shoot
and they been killing up the innocent