6

next day

kamari oren summer

kamari oren summer

i groaned as i felt myself basically being squished, i tried to move back but felt nothing but warmth and something hard.

that's when it hit me.

this nigga still in my fuckin bed.

i knew it was day time due to the light peaking thru my curtains, i was stuck between the wall and his body.

i hated to do it but i had to push back against him to get room,"stop moving..." he rasped and i paused.

his morning voice...

"i'm squished." i complained.

he finally moved back but kept his arm around me, we still were under different covers but that didn't help his dick at all.

i still felt it and it was hard.

i went to move his arm from around me and he still pulled me closer to him,"ghost!"

"imma fuck you up..." i heard him say.

"masani i gotta pee." i said and he finally moved his arm.

i carefully crawled over him,"ouch! stop!" i yelled when he smacked my ass.

"my bad...that muthafucka fat." he said before chuckling.

"hurry up and come lay back down." he said as i walked to my bathroom.

he really think he my nigga or sumn...

i used the bathroom then brushed my teeth and washed my face, i finally checked my phone seeing it was only 9 in the morning.

i know for a fact everybody else is sleep, i went over to my nightstand and grabbed my weed and papers.

i sat down on my gaming chair and started grinding up the weed, i heard movement behind me but i ignored it.

he walked inside my bathroom and i started rolling.

i only rolled one since it was just the morning, after this i'm definitely getting some food to eat.

i soon lit up the joint then walked over to my windows to open them a little,"kamari..." ghost called from the bathroom.

"yes?"

"do me a favor."

"depends..." i mumbled.

"grab my keys from my jean pockets and bring me some clothes from my car." he said.

"what kind?"

"they should be in the passenger seat."

i did as he wanted, i was trying not to be nosey but i noticed the condoms in his bag. they weren't opened.