9

kamari oren summer

kamari oren summer

i groaned as i moved around— or at least tried.

i opened my eyes realizing i was basically in a headlock.

how do you put someone in a headlock while sleeping??

"ghost...ghost!" i semi-yelled trying to get out his grasp.

i had been staying with him for a few days, my parents think i'm with brooklyn...not the point.

he groaned tightening his grip around me and that's when i couldn't breathe.

"ghost!" i elbowed him hard as i could and he finally let me go.

"fuck is yo problem?" he grumbled as i sat up.

"nigga you had me in a headlock and i couldn't breathe." i spat.

"oh shit my bad- i was tryna make sure you ain't leave while i was sleeping." he said sitting up then pulled me onto his lap.

my eyes widened feeling his dick underneath me.

"why would— nevermind..." i mumbled before yawning and rubbing my eyes.

his hands went to my waist and rubbed my sides,"what you wanna do today?" he asked and i shrugged.

the past few days i'd mostly stay in his house relaxing while he went out making plays and what not.

but whenever he came back he'd take a shower and be right back under me, not to mention the amount of times he would randomly fall asleep on me.

i stared at him and he was staring right back at me,"isn't your birthday coming up?" i asked him and he nodded.

"what you gonna do for it?"

"the guys mentioned getting a section...so probably just that and have yo ass wit me." he said wrapping his arms around me making us lay down.

"mhmm...you ain't gonna have bitches shaking ass on you?"

"nah you can shake yours tho." he said then smacked my ass.

"stop hitting it so hard! and who said i be twerking??"

"i be seeing you on brooklyn story-"

"finna tell her to hide her story from you unt unt." i said and he smacked his lips.

"mmm, but besides that i might pop out to the hood first before the club."

"i'm hungry." i said pushing my nose against his.

"what you want?" he asked with a laugh.

"food." i said and he mushed my head back.

"of course food- okay kamari." he said and i laughed getting off him.

i grabbed my phone from his nightstand opening my notifications.

jamari: lying and saying you wit brooklyn is crazyyy