21

kamari oren summer

kamari oren summer

"kamari!" i heard as i walked out my chemistry class.

i saw my roommate koda waving at me, i walked over to him and we started our walk to the dining hall.

"how was class?" i asked and he shrugged.

"same ole boring bullshit....we dissected baby pigs though." he said and i shook my head.

i've been in college for a few weeks now and living on campus wasn't insanely bad, sometimes i miss having my own room and shit.

koda wasn't messy tho, he always cleaned up his messes and sometimes mines so i was grateful for it. anytime he wanted to invite friends over he'd run it by me first.

my brother actually lived in the room across from me which we found hilarious on moving day, he's roomed with a dude named ace who's pretty chill to me.

"oh we just went over the project due this weekend..." i said and he nodded.

"i think imma go home this weekend so you might have the room to yourself." he said making me nod.

"damn all you had  to say was you tired of me." i said and he laughed shaking his head.

"nah my grandparents visiting from haiti so i wanted to see them while they're down here." he said and i nodded.

he did live 3 hours away from the college.

we made it to the dining hall where we got our plates of food then sat down outside to eat,"oh i have an afternoon class today but one of my friends dropping off a book to our room."

"okay that's fine- i think my boyfriend coming over but he should be gone before you get back." i said and he nodded.

i mostly had morning classes so most of my afternoon was free time foreal.

we finished up eating then went our separate ways,"kamari!"

i turned seeing jamari, he had on part of his football uniform the rest in his hands.

"what you finna do?" he asked catching up with me.

"back to my room and wait on masani."

"oh you finna get yo back broke?" i immediately pushed him away from me while he laughed like it was the funniest thing told to mankind.

"get yo ass to the fuckin field." i said and he gave me a salute making me roll my eyes.

he jogged off towards the football field where other players were going and i made my way to my dorm room.

❈ ❈ ❈

"you got me right li' daddy..." masani said as i finished the last barrel twist on his head.

"mhmm..." i hummed as i grabbed some oil to put on his scalp.

"i've been missing yo fine ass..." he said while i stood between his legs.