23

kamari oren summer

kamari oren summer

"yo kamari...are we still good?" koda asked as i placed my books into my bookbag.

"what you mean?"

"umm your boyfriend being my friends ex...like if you're uncomfortable wit syd coming here i'll just go to his dorm—"

"unless you wanna watch yo friend get his ass beat it's best you go to his room." i said putting my bookbag over my shoulder.

koda didn't say anything else and i didn't look toward him until somebody knocked on the door.

koda went to open it,"you ready?" i rolled my eyes hearing syd's voice.

"yeah gimme a minute to finish packing." koda said.

"oh i'll wait here—"

"you can wait outside." i quickly said now looking at them.

syd smirked before speaking," i was talking to my friend not masani's next hoe." he said and i kissed my teeth.

"nigga i'm not nun of his past bitches i'll do damage to yo dumbass." i spat taking my bookbag off.

"please he'll get rid of you before the year over.." he said walking in and started walking my direction.

"syd just-"

koda didn't finish his sentence once i threw my fist towards syd face, it connected to his left cheek and i watched him throw a punch back which i quickly dodged.

for once i regretted having my hair out, i felt him grab it and yank me towards the floor. i grabbed his arm making him fall first and i fell on top of him.

i was punching towards his face the best i could since he still had a grip on my hair.

"stop pulling my shit! fighting like a fuckin bitch!" i yelled.

this nigga mainly pulling hair and it's pissing me off. i'm throwing hits to any part of his body i could reach.

"hey! break it up! break it up!"

i felt somebody pull me back and i took a deep breath as security helped syd off the ground who was now crying.

"he attacked me!"

"and did..." i mumbled making the security guard who was holding me back snicker.

"chill out kid...it's someone here for you." he said pulling me away from everyone.

i'm met wit a fuckin police officer- goddamn.

"we need you to ride to the station with us..." he said and i sighed.

don't tell me i'm finna get charged with this stupid ass fight...

i followed them to their car, they didn't hand cuff me or anything so i was slightly confused.