19

‼️trigger warning again‼️
‼️s/a mentioned‼️

‼️trigger warning again‼️‼️s/a mentioned‼️

masani taj torres

"masani! boy it's 2am! why the hell you out here?!" my dad yelled at me as i collapsed into his house.

"i-i can't stay there...dad please!" i sobbed as he quickly pulled me up.

he looked over my face and i saw sumn in him change, his eyes seemed to darken and his face hardened.

"what the fuck happened to you?!" i shook my head not wanting to relive the moments over again.

"i just wanna sleep i can't—"

"masani you better start speaking!"

"i don't know em! they're moms friends! it hurts..." i cried as he pulled me into a hug.

"chill kid....ain't nobody else gonna hurt you, ight? calm down." he said as he kept a strong grip onto me

"don't even worry about getting yo shit....i'll buy you whatever you need, you never going back there." he said as i sat in a hospital gown.

i only nodded before the nurse swabbed my mouth and checked out any other bruises on my body.

"sir a police officer is gonna have to come and talk to him..." she said and my dad sighed and nodded getting up.

"wait- where you going?" i asked.

"an officer is just gonna talk to you kid." he said and i quickly shook my head.

"please-"

the door opened again and an officer walked in....within the next few minutes he kept asking about my mom.

"umm...i don't know- i was...i was sleep and i felt something groping me. i opened my eyes and it was this women. she kept telling me be quiet and be good for her...

i screamed for my mom but she never came....she let her do whatever and it was someone else but i can't remember him clearly it was dark...when i found mom she looked weird and it was pills everywhere..."

"masani...." i looked over at my dad.

"masani get up.." he said and i scrunched up my face.

"wh-what-"

"masani!" i jumped out my sleep and saw kamari staring at me and he slightly jumped as well.

"are you okay?" he asked and i took a deep breath nodding my head.

i noticed he had on my versace robe and i shook my head wiping my face feeling the sweat on my body by now,"i just...ion know, weird ass dream..."